4,686 results
All reviews sinai restaurant indian restaurant beach bar niche bar sea view tiran island fish a la carte restaurants pool restaurant animation team fantastic hotel general manager special thanks guest relations main restaurant a wonderful holiday the hotel manager
Reviewed 25 December 2017

I express great gratitude to the barman of the in a hotel in Lobbio, Ahmed Mustafa. I want to to note his high professional level! Preparation of it s tasty and beautiful coctails, hot and cold beverages. Excellent and fast service. Always positive emotion and mood. Sensitive and attentive attitude to children and an individual approach to every guest of the hotel. I thank Administration for the wonderful and professional staff. service and staff- barman Ahmed Mustafa.

Thank you for the relax! Hotel is wonderful!

Best regards # 368 Ruzkuliyeva Renata

Room Tip: sea view rooms are great but garden view is also nice!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Shams Eldin A
BaronResortManager, Hotel Manager at Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Dear Madame,

Sunny greetings from Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh!

First we would like to thank you very much for having been our guest recently and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your vacation experience at our hotel.

So glad to hear, that our team succeeded in making your holiday with us such a pleasurable and wonderful time.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon once more her for another relaxing stay.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Its my first visit to baron sharm and I was so happy me and my family..their host were really nice some little details made us super happy and pumped (like the flower necklace and kids sea toys) the room always tidy and clean and have space to move inside..the food was GREAAAT and the restaurant itself overwhelming specially the candels..the night show and kids club all the entertainment stuff were doing great..I want really to thank Mr. Ahmed the hotel manager whom I met before at sahl hasheesh and i'm pretty sure that he is the main reason why this hotel is comfy and stunning like sahl hasheesh's one ❤❤ many thanks and keep on the great work...my only note is the beach and pool staff they have to train how to deal with guests (specially Egyptian guests ) coz they were some how rude with us but I didn't want to complain about them coz I was really enjoying my visit.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Madame,

Sunny greetings from Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh!

First we would like to thank you very much for having been our guest recently and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your family vacation experience at our hotel.

We are so pleased, that you had a great time at our place and you all enjoyed your stay, while certainly we will highly consider your comment regarding the beach & pol staff.

We are looking forward to hosting you with your family soon once more for another great family holiday.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

From all hotels I have stayed in sharm novotel or jolie ville or marriot
Baron was the best one
Best food
Best beach
Best staff
I was really really happy with every thing I recommend this place to any one coming to sharm

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
BaronResortManager, Hotel Manager at Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Sunny greetings from Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh!

It was really overwhelming to read, that we have been the best hotel for you in Sharm and thank very much also for your kind recommendation.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon back to your new holiday place here at the Red Sea.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

I chose Baron hotel because I read it has the best beach in Sharm-el-Sheikh. When we got to the place we were welcomed in a beautiful way with a welcome drink, they gave us a nice room with a sea view. The beach was clean and very beautiful and I am not even mentioning the fairy-tale coral reefs and the colorful fish you can marvel at. The restaurant food was very diverse. They changed it all the time. The staff was extremely friendly. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
A special thanks to the restaurant staff and the animation team.
We enjoyed this hotel a lot and I can highly recommend it to any traveler.

Room Tip: Rooms with a sea view
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Armtourguide

Dear Guest,

Sunny greetings from Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh!

We are so delighted by your lovely praising comments about our place and team, who ensured, that you felt very welcomed and you really enjoyed your stay.

Thank you as well for your kind recommendation and we are looking forward to hosting you soon once again at our resort.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

It's the hardest review ever that I couldn't write for 3 months.
That happened because I was dreaming to visit this hotel for a few years and when I did I was dissapointed so much.
It's absolutely legendary hotel in past that has lost almost everything for these few years after tourist crisis in Egypt and the openning of the new Baron Palace Sahl Hasheesh (that we've visited in 2016 and had one of the greatest experience of Egypt hotels).
Negative:
- the first impression was the terrible smell of air freshener in lobby
- long check in waiting and we had to ask again when we can check in
- the old building and the rooms that have to be renovated urgently (it was constant feeling everywhere)
- small bathroom
- terrible little SPA with only the steam room facilities for additional pay
- strange ALL and Premium ALL concept (why do they exist both in such high category of the hotel)
- sad place and athmosphere of the main restaraunt (like canteen in school)
- not good enough the quality of the food (desserts was very bad) and the food wasn't replenished in time (especially melon)
- terrible check-out experience (long waiting and communication with staff that has a lot of trouble reading bookings conditions of the clients, especially when we had the 2 bookings for stay)
- one of the worst a-la-carte restaraunt experience we've ever had (bad quality of national food)
- option of cafe near pool was not so tasty but with great staff both for lunch and a-la-carte restaraunt at night (in evening the food was very bad)
- no place for relax on the hotel's territory (only one pool and a lot of grass lawns) because of the old design of the hotel's territory
- children in adult only relax pool

Positive:
- good size of room with good balcony (sea view is the must)
- good fresh juice for breakfast
- good option of the free transfer to airport (that has to be booked in advance)
- the huge beach
- good cocktailes in Niche bar
- one of the greatest reef in Egypt (the best one in Soma Bay)
I am sorry but I can't recommend this hotel for tourists who wants to get good relax with great service, food, drinks in pleasant beautiful hotel. It's not the luxury hotel anymore for now. It's not the fabulous place to be during your long waiting for vacation.
The hotel needs serious renovation of everything: beginning of building, territory and ending with hotel concept, food, drinks and staff (the best of them was taken to Baron Palace).
I hope so much that owners will do all the neccessary actions and will save this hotel to make his future great!

Room Tip: Sea view and high floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple