4,598 results
All reviewssinai restaurantindian restaurantbeach barniche barsea viewtiran islandfisha la carte restaurantspool restaurantgala dinneranimation teamfantastic hotelgeneral managerspecial thanksguest relationsmain restauranta wonderful holiday
Reviewed 10 December 2017

It's the hardest review ever that I couldn't write for 3 months.
That happened because I was dreaming to visit this hotel for a few years and when I did I was dissapointed so much.
It's absolutely legendary hotel in past that has lost almost everything for these few years after tourist crisis in Egypt and the openning of the new Baron Palace Sahl Hasheesh (that we've visited in 2016 and had one of the greatest experience of Egypt hotels).
Negative:
- the first impression was the terrible smell of air freshener in lobby
- long check in waiting and we had to ask again when we can check in
- the old building and the rooms that have to be renovated urgently (it was constant feeling everywhere)
- small bathroom
- terrible little SPA with only the steam room facilities for additional pay
- strange ALL and Premium ALL concept (why do they exist both in such high category of the hotel)
- sad place and athmosphere of the main restaraunt (like canteen in school)
- not good enough the quality of the food (desserts was very bad) and the food wasn't replenished in time (especially melon)
- terrible check-out experience (long waiting and communication with staff that has a lot of trouble reading bookings conditions of the clients, especially when we had the 2 bookings for stay)
- one of the worst a-la-carte restaraunt experience we've ever had (bad quality of national food)
- option of cafe near pool was not so tasty but with great staff both for lunch and a-la-carte restaraunt at night (in evening the food was very bad)
- no place for relax on the hotel's territory (only one pool and a lot of grass lawns) because of the old design of the hotel's territory
- children in adult only relax pool

Positive:
- good size of room with good balcony (sea view is the must)
- good fresh juice for breakfast
- good option of the free transfer to airport (that has to be booked in advance)
- the huge beach
- good cocktailes in Niche bar
- one of the greatest reef in Egypt (the best one in Soma Bay)
I am sorry but I can't recommend this hotel for tourists who wants to get good relax with great service, food, drinks in pleasant beautiful hotel. It's not the luxury hotel anymore for now. It's not the fabulous place to be during your long waiting for vacation.
The hotel needs serious renovation of everything: beginning of building, territory and ending with hotel concept, food, drinks and staff (the best of them was taken to Baron Palace).
I hope so much that owners will do all the neccessary actions and will save this hotel to make his future great!

Room Tip: Sea view and high floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank YllekLeo
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Hotel was ok food was so so. However it gets irritating when you are asked for tips each time. For first 2 days the cleaner used leave nice messages and leave the room smelling nice and then rest of the days they didnt bother. When I asked about the fragrance bit they said you must give bakshish (tip) I said ok thank you. Not really bothered about it after this incident i found all staff apart from the reception saying Bakshish after each service and I'm like what have I paid the hotel for? I know its the norm there even when you go out you are expected to pay tips but everytime? Come on? Sharm el Sheikh otherwise has the best beaches and tourist attractions once in a life time experience. There is no point doing local things but worth visiting the main attrations.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank As it is L
Reviewed 28 November 2017

All very much. Clean, beautiful. Everything is flowering. Cleaning is wonderful in the rooms. Rested in the Baron resort very much liked the animators in this hotel are positive guys! It was very interesting to spend the morning exercises darts water games. Every morning they ask how things are with us. Very nice when you are treated with attention. Thank you for the good mood!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
BaronResortManager, Hotel Manager at Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Dear Madame,

Sunny greetings from Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh!

First we would like to thank you very much for having been our guest recently and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your vacation experience at our hotel.

It’s of great pleasure for us, that you enjoyed your holiday with us here and you felt so well cared.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon once more at our place.

Kindest regards from the Ras Nasrani Bay
Emad Milad
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Loved this hotel. Everything you would want for a relaxing holiday. Comfortable room with excellent servicing. Fantastic food. Helpful staff. I could go on. Hoping to make a return visit in the near future.

Room Tip: Garden rooms are lovely.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
BaronResortManager, Hotel Manager at Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear Madame,

Sunny greetings from Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh!

We feel so glad, that you loved our hotel and we met your expectations for a relaxing holiday.

Already we are looking forward to your return visit soon again.

Kindest regards from the Ras Nasrani Bay
Emad Milad
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We just came back from Sharm El Sheikh (with my family) after an amazing vacation at Baron Resort, I really don't know from where to start but to make clear then:
1. The great welcome by the staff with welcome juice
2. The staff was very friendly, nice, kind and helpful. You can find them everywhere and whenever you need them
3. The manager Mrs. Jana (I am sorry if I don't remember her name) was calling us to check if everything is okay almost everyday just to be sure that we are happy.
4. The food, I cannot explain in words. Everyday we had amazing delicious food with a lot of choice / Italian, Egyptian, Indian, Mexican....etc.) I gained 3 KG because of the sweets. (very yummy)
5. The room was very comfortable and clean with a very good AC.
6. They were cleaning the room 2-3 times a day. (Great JOB)
7. Every 2 hours, they checked if we need bottled water.
8. The Animation team were always there to make everybody busy and happy and make all the children there happy and busy so the parents can relax. They did a great job. Our son loved them. Thank you guys :)
9. What amazed us! Everybody was with a smile, always greeted us and ask if we need anything. Just wonderful staff.
10. The pool was very clean, and the kids' pool was always warm (They were checking the Temp. almost every 2 hours.)
11. The guys at the pool bar were wonderful. Thanks
I really don't know what to add more but in case you are going to have a wonderful holiday in Sharm El Sheikh, then Baron Resort must be your choice! And just remember 1 week there is not enough :)

Thank you for such a wonderful job, and I am sure that we will visit you guys again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family