I chose Baron hotel because I read it has the best beach in Sharm-el-Sheikh. When we got to the place we were welcomed in a beautiful way with a welcome drink, they gave us a nice room with a sea view. The beach was clean and very beautiful and I am not even mentioning the fairy-tale coral reefs and the colorful fish you can marvel at. The restaurant food was very diverse. They changed it all the time. The staff was extremely friendly. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
A special thanks to the restaurant staff and the animation team.
We enjoyed this hotel a lot and I can highly recommend it to any traveler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Booking.com so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh