We had a fantastic trip to the Baron in January this year for my husband's birthday. We have just booked to go again, this time with our children, for my 40th next year. The hotel is beautiful and staff were so welcoming. Mr Ahmed Khaled is doing a wonderful job. The room was spacious and had everything we needed, we had not paid for a sea view and had a view of the car park which was slightly disappointing, but we have gone for the view this time! And what a view.... The grounds were really lovely and the reef is superb, we did some fantastic snorkelling. Food was great, particularly the Indian restaurant which we loved. The Italian was good too and my husband had a lovely birthday cake presented to him there. The All Inclusive option is perfect and to be totally honest we didn't leave the hotel!! Staff at all the bars were friendly and soon got to know our order! I can't wait to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh