We have just returned from 2 weeks at the Baron Resort and we were amazed with the service and location of the hotel. Every day snorkelling in the private coral reef, like Finding Nemo, food excellent, especially the Italian. Staff went out of their way to make you feel welcome, special thanks to Marites, Apple and Diaa in the panorama bar, Scotch whisky much appreciated. Armie at the Palm Beach bar and Amir the chicken man for my haggis ice cream??
The flowers and champagne in our room for our 25th wedding anniversary were the icing on the cake, thank you all very much, we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury Hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh