Just back from a week at the baron resort, ideal for relaxation. Staff here are very friendly and helpful. Food was very good, with plenty of options and chefs not shy to come out and see what you really think. Rooms are clean and comfortable, poss could do with a little bit of updating, but this is a minor detail. Def ask for a room with a sea view, lovely to watch the sun setting and the colours change on Tiran island. There is plenty to do if that's your thing, the animation team work very hard to offer something for everyone, and the hotel has a great spot for snorkelling with its own house reef, highly recommended. We would def go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury Hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh