See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

Went here for 7 days - all inclusive. Had to buy water and wine was extra as well. The rooms were absolutely filthy. We were kicked out the dinning room to make way for Egyptians who were served a better selection of food. Ours was take it or leave it with no choice and the same crap every day. We couldn't get coffee at breakfast, the chef smoked in the kitchen when making food. Always getting asked how much I earned. We locked ourselves out of the room once and they were very prompt to come and let us back in with the master key - a screw driver. If you wanted to have a drink after 10 you had to pay extra - 10 euros per person to keep the bar open. The last couple of days I felt quite safe as a police convention was taking place and they were staying at the 'hotel' however they had to migrate the sun beds from the pool to the rooms so that they had somewhere to sleep. Would never ever go back to this hotel unless it was to witness it getting demolished, that I would pay to see.
A filthy squalid dump that I would not let a animal stay in.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pauldolina
Reviewed 31 October 2015

The bad part first, the rooms really are as tired as other reviewers have said. All the staff seem to know this but the owners appears not to be taking any notice, however they have renovated 1 room 151 and if they did this to all the rooms then this would become my hotel of choice!.
The good parts, the food although limited choice was very good and the chef's were prepared to make something for you if you had any special requests.
The staff, what can one say, they were the friendliest, most helpful hotel staff I have ever met, it is a shame that their hands are tied by the poor rooms!.
Having 2 pools for this size of hotel was great.
All inclusive 10.00 to 22.00 was odd but soon got used to it.

Room Tip: Rooms 501 to 510 are supposed to be the best and 151 has been fully renovated.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

I visited this hotel in October with my dad on a 10 night all inclusive basis. We
checked in late evening only to discover the holiday company hadn't informed the hotel of our stay. But to the staffs credit they showed us to our room and took the issue
up with the holiday provider.
We really didn't have high expectations for the hotel based on the price we paid but we were truly shocked with the state of our room. We can cope with basic but this place was filthy the bathroom was disgusting, we later discovered the staff aren't provided with cleaning cloths to clean just a bucket some detergent and a towel to clean the floors! Staff work tirelessly with what they are given and will do anything to try and help. The towel art daily was one of the few highlights of our stay. We never once in 10 days had hot water from our shower and at times it was a trickle at best.
This hotel has a lot of Egyptian holiday makers and food seemed to be based towards them. Food was our biggest issue breakfast consisted of what looked like mashed potato or eggs, you could also ask for toast. Lunch and dinner was the same either rice, pasta, liver, chicken wings and legs or sometimes beef...which I'm not convinced was beef! Everything was luke warm. We spent a lot of money eating and drinking else where, which is disappointing when you book an all inclusive holiday.
Entertainment was poor and anything that was arranged you had to pay extra for, I've never experienced this on an all inclusive holiday before.
The staff at the hotel do their very best to do anything for you but you can't mask the run down state of the place. Daily I witnessed the scum line of the pool being cleaned with a brush and the pool water which we were swimming in!!!
All inclusive drinks finish at 10pm and there's not much atmosphere in there so after 10pm we would head to the English bar next door or the jive bar a few doors down where there was a more lively atmosphere.
The hotel is situated in a quiet area with not much to do. If you have children this isn't the place to go especially this hotel as there would be nothing suitable for them to eat and no children's entertainment.
Another issue I found was round the pool where I was made to feel uncomfortable by the Egyptian holiday makers who were constantly taking photos of the English ladies bathing!
The only saving grace of this holiday was the wonderful friends we made who were also staying at the hotel without the laughs we created ourselves our holiday would have been dismal.
Big shout out to desha at the bar, Rooney, Sam and Ahmed who tried their very best to make our holiday but until management step up and make changes we would never stay at ocean club again!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Peachesxx
Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

Wouldnt even give it one star Do not stay here filfthy dirty horrible place dont be fooled by the good reviews on here. Food vile just about managed breakfast that was a struggle. I ate once at lunchtime and been ill since.this place should be shut down the only good thing i can say are the staff were very helpful.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Katie R
Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

Came to this hotel will NEVER go back its disgusting, filthy, food is awful I will never go back ! My whole family was poorly! The only thing clean was the towels I found mess and a dirty syringe in the draw next to my 3 boys beds ! The people r lovely but that's about it !

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family