This was our second visit to this hotel and if anything it has improved since our last visit 3 years ago. We stayed for 2 weeks for our wedding anniversary. The staff are friendly and helpfull. The hotel is VERY clean and tidy. Temperatures were near 40 degrees C but the pools were ace to cool off in. Sea temp was 28/29 (I used 5mm shorty to dive in). The animation staff were very good and I recommend the water polo if you wat some competitive exercise(gum shield required)!! The room was fine, bed a little hard but not an issue. Food was good and loads to choose from. My wife had an upset tummy for a day(after curry night) but with the right drugs(Streptoquin) she was fine after a day. I had no problems and usually I tend to suffer. The food in the evening at the outside paradise restaurant was very good but you may well get a few bites from insects on your legs and ankles. The egyptian restaurant was also very good. Every 2-3 days we had nice gifts(Fruit, wine, chocolate, etc) to celebrate our anniversary which was a nice touch. We were also invited to a managers cocktail night which was quite good.
Had one incident when I paid for a special fish night with entertainment(brilliant by the way) but on arrival was told I hadn't paid!! It was sorted later in the evening when they counted the money and I was fully refunded and apologised to on a daily bassis by the manager thereafter!! Make sure receipts are legible and say what has been paid and what is remaining.
Did 10 SCUBA dives with Emperor divers including my PADI Adavanced Open Water(for insurance purposes). Very impressed with the dive instructors, boats and staff. Book on-line ahead of your visit for best deal. I had previously dived with SINAI divers who are also very similar but mostly cater for non-brits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting location, rooted in timeless attraction; a palette of colors: blue skies, red mountains, green landscapes, turquoise sea, and golden sands, are simple descriptions of this five-star boutique-style deluxe Hotel, with an adults only concept. The award-winning Andalucian-style with Moroccan design features Resort setup amid more than 150 palm trees, offers high-quality accommodation and a wealth of onsite facilities all combined to make it 'A New Tropical Heaven'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Palms Hotel
- Baron Palms Sharm El Sheikh