We booked this hotel purely through Trip Adviser reviews as this was our first trip to Egypt!
Soooo glad we did!!! The hotel is gorgeous, our room was garden view which was fine as it was very private. We loved the extra touches, bathrobes, flip flops, daily supplies of shower gel and washing powder and room kept beautifully clean!!
The restaurant is lovely with attentive, friendly staff who after a few days welcomed us and our new friends with our chosen drinks waiting on the table!! I am quite a fussy eater but the food was always very varied, we ate three times a day quite happily and the choice of bread is fab with Lurpak butter!!! Desserts are gorgeous and lots to choose from!
The hotel grounds and pool area are absolutely gorgeous though we spent most of our two weeks at the beach. Mohammed had our towels ready on our beds every day and beach bar Mohammed had an amazing sense of humour just like ours fortunately! He even got to like Sergei (cuddly meercat, you had to be there!)
We tried snorkelling for the first time with the assistance of Nagi the lifeguard at the end of the jetty who was very patient until i succeeded! Fish can be seen just sitting on the end of the jetty but to snorkel here is just great!
We did walk along to have a look at some of the other hotels and the beaches were no where near as nice and looked pretty much half built and run down. The Baron Resort is next door which looked a lot larger but we thought Baron Palms had a much nicer feel to it being smaller.
We did not go out of the hotel at all during our two week stay as we met lovely people and had the best laughs not just with them but the staff as well!!! We are planning to go back next year as we have never been so spoilt and the new manager spoke to us a few times ensuring we were happy with everything.
Special thanks to lovely young lady Lauren in Guest Relations who looked after us 'newbies' , also lovely Richel who served our drinks on the terrace, Emad in the restaurant (spoilt us & was very funny) and towel Mohammed and Beach Bar Mohammed for our laughs!!!
We should be back next June!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting location, rooted in timeless attraction; a palette of colors: blue skies, red mountains, green landscapes, turquoise sea, and golden sands, are simple descriptions of this five-star boutique-style deluxe Hotel, with an adults only concept. The award-winning Andalucian-style with Moroccan design features Resort setup amid more than 150 palm trees, offers high-quality accommodation and a wealth of onsite facilities all combined to make it 'A New Tropical Heaven'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Palms Hotel
- Baron Palms Sharm El Sheikh