Family holiday with two kids (3 years & 4 months). The Hotel was really lovely, the family rooms were big and clean, the only down side was the family room only comes with showers but my 4 month old baby really enjoyed the shower experience.The kids club was brilliant, although minimum age was 4 years old but they allowed our 3yr old to go and he loved it. Aslam was great with him and we left him to play a couple of times, the kids fascilities overall, pool, beach play ground and kids activities were fantastic!
The beach was lovely and relaxed and the snorkelling was amazing, just off the jetty the most amazing reef. Had my refresher diving course with Sinai Divers, after not diving for three years,was a little bit nervous, they could not do more to make me feel relaxed and enjoy my diving experience. It was easy to get to Naama Bay with the free bus and I really enjoyed having the option going when we felt like it and come back to some calmness as It can get quite busy.
Very good kids play area on the beach with jungle gyms etc.
The hotel team were great and very accomadating, the food in the main restaurant overall was intermediate and some nights very similiar, however the staff were brilliant with my toddler and offered alternative food choices. The Eqyptian Restaurant was fantastic, would highly recommend!! The only real pain was there is no lifts in the hotel, so if was quite difficult going down the many staircase with a buggy, the staff were very willing helping out.
Overall a great family holiday, will highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting location, rooted in timeless attraction; a palette of colors: blue skies, red mountains, green landscapes, turquoise sea, and golden sands, are simple descriptions of this five-star boutique-style deluxe Hotel, with an adults only concept. The award-winning Andalucian-style with Moroccan design features Resort setup amid more than 150 palm trees, offers high-quality accommodation and a wealth of onsite facilities all combined to make it 'A New Tropical Heaven'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Palms Hotel
- Baron Palms Sharm El Sheikh