We were initially worried after some negative comments on Trip Advisor about the food and the hotel, but when we arrived we were amazed, it was fantastic. The food was really good and the staff could not do enough for us, they treated us like royalty. The hotel is very clean and has a fantastic view. Although it is abit out of the way from Nama Bay etc, its a great location if you just want to relax and also great to get to Cairo or Jordan as the hotel is very close by. We had no problems what so ever with the security situation in the area. We even went to Cairo for the day, it was amazing and no problems what so ever. Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on Ras Nasrani, Sharm El Sheikh's most beautiful beach, Coral Beach Resort Montazah offers some of the world's best spots for diving and snorkeling, Just 5 minutes away from the Sharm El Sheikh International Airport, the property is 15 minutes away from the commercial and shopping centres of Na'ama Bay. The resort is set in a beautifully landscaped tourist village and close to many of the region's tourist attractions and in the envious position to explore the beauty of Ras Mohamed National Marine Park, with breathtaking mountains and virgin beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Beach Resort Montazah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Montazah Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Coral Beach Rotana Hotel Montazah
- Coral Beach Montazah