Had an amazing time at the Jaz Belvedere, lovely hotel with stunning views and a good atmosphere. Located right on a sandy beach with clear warm sea, very good for snorkelling off the end of their jetty, wonderful fish and also jelly fish- which are completely harmless. Children friendly with a kids club, mainly italian. Wide variety of food to choose from with 2 restaurants and many bars including a beach bar. Calming spa room with large jacuzi, a sauna and steam room. Very wide range of activities offered on he beach including water sports, boat trips and deset camel riding with stargazing. The boat trip my family and i went on was great value and offered good food with snorkelling and diving in the red sea to see brilliant creatures. Rooms are very comfortable, very clean with a minibar, towels, dressing gowns and slippers all provided. Also the cleaners would make swans and turtles and all sorts with the towels on the bed with petals- very cute! The pool, one heated and one non-heated were both clean and many seats around pool, right next to the beach. my sister and i went out one night with free transport, there and back, also we went to a market about 20 minutes away. Overall the Jaz Belvedere has been a top hotel and i would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaz Belvedere has direct and exclusive access to Montaza Beach in Sharm El- Sheikh, making this five-star resort the ideal place for your luxury holiday in Egypt. It is just 10 km from Sharm El-Sheikh International Airport and about 20 km from Sharm El-Sheikh town centre. The resort combines an impressive range of features and facilities, atmospherically styled with touches of traditional Arabian-Moroccan architecture. Jaz Belvedere has been certified to ISO 14001:2004, the Internationally recognised regime that assures first class management of environmental impact. Jaz Belvedere is unquestionably an outstanding luxury holiday resort in Sharm El-Sheikh and one of the finest luxury hotels in Egypt. Attentive individual service, high quality, daily entertainment programmes and unforgettable opportunities for diving in one of the most beautiful underwater environments in the world, adds to Jaz Belvedere's charm and vibrant ambience. Hotel facilities include a selection of restaurants serving light and healthy cuisine with a local and International flair that will satisfy the appetite of any gourmet. You can be as active or relaxed as you choose with a selection of leisure activities including table tennis, floodlit tennis courts (charged extra), beach volleyball and a fully equipped fitness centre, and beachfront pools, bustling bars and the Mazazik Discotheque, shopping facilities and a PADI diving centre (courses charged extra). Wireless internet access in public areas (charged extra) will help keep you in touch while an in-house doctor is on hand to deal with any medical problems. A 24-hour concierge service will cater to your every need, no matter what time of day and a laundry service will keep you fresh and you can relax knowing that your children will be royally entertained at the Kids Club with their own playground area and freshwater swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Jaz Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaz Belvedere Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Jaz Belvedere Sharm El Sheikh
- Sol y Mar Belvedere