“Great Apartment, Quiet Localtion”
other travellers have booked this property
Master bedroom
Balcony area
Pool
Nice areas of resort
Resort Grounds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
Emma77s
“Great Apartment, Quiet Localtion”
Reviewed 27 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

Really enjoyed our stay here, was a great base. Flat is equipped with all you could need on a self catering holiday. The bed is comfy, the flat is spacious and the flat/compound is SO quiet - it's absolute BLISS. Was lucky enough to be in Sharm at the same time as the owner who's a very nice chap and helped us out as much as was needed. In his absence, his manager Moira was very nice and helpful. All in all a wonderful stay and can highly recommend staying in this flat.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Radu D
“Cheap price, decent condition”
Reviewed 5 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

The apartment look decent, and the price was good, recommend to anybody to use the pick-up service which they offer, Moira it's a great person which can give you valuable informations about the place.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Chantell...
“Excellent value for money,felt like being at home.”
Reviewed 11 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

I have just had a lovely 10 day stay at Apartment 303 (Gold Sharm).
Firstly from the minute of booking the apartment I was in contact with Glenne who advised me of all relevant helpful information,he then passed me on to his manageress who lives in Egypt Moria who picked me up from the airport and took me to Gold Sharm,both very helpful and lovely people.(Moria even took me to the best place to change my money on arrival and to get drinks to stock up the fridge)
The apartment itself was absolutely spotless and had everything and more in there than was needed,it's a lovely apartment and very homely for a fraction on the price,the bed was amazingly comfy also.
Would defiantly recommend this apartment and I would certainly stay again.
Security at Gold Sharm are there 24 hours and are very keen even when they know you however it never bothered me as I always knew I was safe.
Had a pleasant stay thanks again Glenne and Moria

Forsabi
London, United Kingdom
“Absolutely vile!”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

Where do I start??? I've stayed in loads of places in Egypt this by far was the worst ever!! I had to leave after 2 days and now the owner won't give me back my deposit! I've uploaded pics which will be removed for sure... The visitors book at the apartment was insightful to read as the reviews weren't as good as they are on here to say the least!! Ok, the damp in the bedroom/wardrobe was vile(see pic) I was told the apartment was cleaned however the dust was visible!!! When you go self catering you expect to be able to make a meal.. Have a cup of tea!!! But I couldn't as we had no gas, no kettle and the fridge was filthy! The owners reply to me was 'you get what you pay for.. It's not the ritz' no it's not the ritz and I didn't get what I paid for as I paid for the apartment in the pictures! Which it was not!!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
8 Dec 2013
This is one of our most enjoyed and economical homes and it is very unfortunate that our client was not happy. Some of the issues was correct by client ,Our usual cleaners of the apartment which are English was over in the uk at the time so a temporary cleaning company was used these will not be used again
Our booking form and website clearly specifies that the Reservation deposit which my client mentions was a non refundable deposit, to hold the apartment the deposit is deducted from the total price of holiday when payment is due.
Gas Bottles are used for the the cooker and for safety reasons turned off at the Bottle and the Cooker points these was not turned on by client.
We have recently had a problem with the aircon unit which does lead to bedroom wardrobe and caused some flaking of paint.
Egypt is a very hot country even in the winter months so damp is very rare.
Our acting manager was dealing with these issues but client decided to leave before the they could be addressed. All issues that did need to be looked at have now been corrected

Previous guests have found the apartment very well suited for there Budget and requirements.

This is a wonderful home and we want to make sure your vacation experience is uninhibited. If you have any questions please contact us and we will be happy to address your questions.
london
Reviewed 1 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
1 Dec 2012
We at charmingsharmapartments try our best to make clients stay as comfortable as possible and are honest in our approach. The apartment is what we advertise and not the resort and we believe at a very reasonable price. the resort is not finished which is stated on Flipkey and our personal website.Please note this is a returning client whom stayed earlier this year in apartment which indicates that there stay was enjoyable. Please other reviews of past clients.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing