We were a family of 2 adults and 3 children. Stayed in a spacy apartment connected to this hotel, back in December 2007.
All over all, it was an ok stay, except for the following:
- the guest wc was not usable. It was smelly and moisted.
- it seemed like the pigeons were living right outside the ventilation shaft, caused a lot of birdshit nearby.
- the staff were nice, but they were troublelsome at our day of the departure, due to their urge to get to the tips: they phoned to the room at 8AM, 9AM to check if we have left. They didn't speek into the phone. At 0915AM, they guy showed up at the door and wanted to do an "inspection". The room sign "Do not disturbed" that I hang outside was removed. In the "inspection round", the guy found the envelope with the tips, and hestitantly put in the pocket, even we haven't left yet. What a rudeness! But I know they have to little salary, and wanted to have the hands on the tips first of everybody.
- Back home, I sent the manager and email. But of course it was no answer from them.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Dreams Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hilton Sharm El-Sheikh