US$ 139
US$ 168
Hyatt.com
Helnan Marina Sharm(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$ 400
US$ 248
  • Beachfront
Xperience Kiroseiz Parkland(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 113/night.

US$ 147
Orbitz.com
US$ 134
US$ 99
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 115/night.

US$ 258
  • Breakfast included
Sol Y Mar Naama Bay(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$ 60
7,910 results
All reviewssunset bardeluxe sideolympic baril rusticosinai dive clubel mattamanimation teamsoho squareitalian restaurantfishnaama baymain restaurantgreat holidaytowel artwalk in showerwater aerobicspasta
Reviewed 27 April 2009

just returned from a fantastic holiday at the hilton sharks bay resort ,and what a week it was. from arriving on the first day to us leaving we were treat like royalty.the staff at the hotel coudnt do enough for us .the recepion staff on booking in really took care of us,our cases were taken to our rooms by the very freindly porters.the bar staff were brilliant and in particular tamar who looked after us all week.around the pool we were taken care of by the ever so freindly braimar who was really jovial and worked tirelessly all day. i was a bit worried about the food as my wife is a fussy eater but we neednt have worried as the food was spot on with awide variety of choice.we had a walk across the road to the new part which is fantastic but we preffered the older side as it had more charecter.we spent many a happy few hours at the sunset bar overloking the red sea[what a view].we also had the romantic meal on the beach and the food they served was awsome. rooms were really nice and the views are breathtaking.for those who have not tried egypt i sugest you go to the hilton sharks we are booking aqain for next year and we are looking forward to seeing everyone again .thanks for a brilliant holiday

Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank firefighterYorkshire
Reviewed 27 April 2009

We stayed at the resort for 10 days in april 09 and it was an excellent holiday. The four of us (myself, wife and 2 children aged 10 and 6) stayed in the new part of the hotel in a suite with a separate bedroom which is an upgrade (£13/night) from the old part of the hotel. From our room to the beach at the far end of the hotel could be walked in 5 minutes , but there is a bus service every 15 mins which will drop you at your room door.
The food is "basic" but there is nothing wrong with it, breakfasts are very nice but the food in the evenings is a bit "limited" , the freshly made pizzas being the tastiest option. The Buffets are ok, the Egyptian nights are excellent, but the a la carte menu in the italian is school dinnerish

Service is very good and all the staff are great but it does take a bit of time so you will need to be patient.

Ring the hotel to book a taxi transfer, its 65EL, if you wait to get to the airport you will end up paying more.Taxis from the hotel to Naama bay are 60EL if you book them through the hotel.Naama bay is well worth a look, avoid eye contact with the hagglers if you dont want to be pressured into buying anything. There are some excellent restaurants around the "little buddha" , we tried the mexican, and also HArd Rock, both work out about 600 - 700 EL for a full meal for four with drinks and it can break the monotony of the hotel food.

Any blokes who like me like football will be pleased to know that the hotel shows most prem games live on Arabian TV (English Commentary) , and English Papers are available although at a fiver a go I didnt bother.

Tricky Tummy is the order of the day and there is a pharmacy 1 minutes walk from the main gates of the hotel , get Buscopan for Stomach cramps and they do sachets for the runs which work a treat; Dont bother with the hotel doctor you will get a 40 euro charge.

Internet at the hotel is very slow, there is an internet cafe up the road which is better

Security appears to be very good

All in all a top class resort, Hilton know how to look after their guests, we had a great time and would have no hesitation going back there again

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank hotelsnob85
Reviewed 26 April 2009

My Father and I visited Hilton Sharks Bay Resort last week and it was absolutely impeccable. We travelled to dive for four days with Emperor Divers (who were also excellent). Upon arrival we decided to upgrade to the new section of the hotel (an additional £54 each). The room was a good size, looked onto the huge and extremely clean pool; had a huge bathroom and really comfortable beds. The room was cleaned everyday and fresh towels, bottled water, tea and coffee replenished. There is a large T.V. in each rom with a wide range of channels to choose from.

We visited each of the restaurants over the course of the week, the food was well prepared and tasty. There is a wide selection to choose from. My personal favourite was Il Rustico for freshly prepared pizza and pasta dishes. We found the staff to be particularly helpful and very friendly. The staff went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and we were not ever hassled for tips. The service we received was genuine and we appreciated the effort of all the staff.

We did not leave the resort other than to dive the local sites and Tiran for four days and also to go quad biking for a day so I cannot review the surrounding area or Naama Bay itself. The cost for quad biking was £39 through Thompson tour rep and was fantastic value for money. (You can get this cheaper but we wanted to go through a name that we recognise just in case there was a problem).

I am going to book another trip in October with my wife and would highly recommend this resort.

• Stayed: April 2009
4  Thank Mark590
Reviewed 25 April 2009

I have recently returned from a two week stay at the Hilton Sharks Bay and had a truely amazing time. On arrival we were offered an upgrade to the new side of the hotel and refused as we thought £17 a night was rather ridiculous. However when I gave them my Hilton Honners number they upgraded our whole party for free.

I want to give an honest review of the hotel and I hope this is achieved below;

New side - The rooms were of good standard with comfortable beds and an amazing bathroom. We were in rooms 5007 and 5008 which are at the very back of the hotel backing on to the runway, noise can be heard during the day, but I'm a heavy sleeper and didn't hear them at all during the night but others in my party did but said it didn't affect their sleep. The staff work extremely hard and are all very very helpful and friendly. The new restaurant will feel like a cafe if you don't take your time! Many people seemed to just rush around filling their plates rather than savouring the experience. I really enjoyed the food, especially the breakfasts but you will get bored if you don't venture out at some point. The pool is huge and clean but the sunbeds were taken up very quickly, however there were only two days in the holiday that we didn't get beds and we laid on the garden infront of our rooms and I actually found this more comfortable due to the spongy grass. The bar staff in the Q bar were truely the best and made the evenings more fun as the entertainment was quite bad. The sports bar - very loud as this is the bar where children are allowed to enter. I really enjoyed this side of the hotel.

The old part - If I am honest I would have been writing a completely different report if I'd stayed on this side. We ate in the main restaurant once and waited nearly half an hour for a drink for the waiter just to grunt at us (this would never happen on the other side as they seemed to be alot more staff) and the restaurant was not even too busy at this time. The italian restaurant was shocking and not worth waiting in a 30 minute que to order and wait again for a pizza so only ate there once. The Sunset bar was amazing and we spent many nights down there enjoying a drink and a shisha, a must do. The beach is very small but the jetty to the sea is great and the snorkelling was truely amazing. The gym was well equipt and enjoyable, and we used the tennis courts on a number of occasions too which were great. I can't really comment much more on this side of the hotel.

Overall an amazing holiday enjoyed by all and I am missing being there.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LJ0608
Reviewed 25 April 2009

.Stayed in the old part got upgraded to lovely room above Gym. Hotel and Allbury travel met all the special needs requests for my autistic son.
Easy access to beach via hotel bus if don’t fancy walking up and down hill. Very clean hotel. Staff can't do enough for you. Lovely pools great to cool off in separate kid’s pool with slide. Food well presented and very clean dining room not always to our taste but great pizza restaurant if you don't fancy main meals.
Visited friends in new side have fab pool but cold and little airport noise but wonderful rooms. Better atmosphere on old side very family friendly.
Airport a bit frantic but lots of Allbury staff to help if possible complete landing card on plane makes it much quicker. No visa required if you’re not taking trips.
Be warned the newspapers being sold at the pool are on average a fiver
No heath problems .
We met some lovely people and had a very relaxing time would recommend for a quck week of hot Sun.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family