7,202 results
All reviews piano bar stone grill swim up room fountain view restaurant adult pool coral sea fish family pool buffet restaurant main pool a la carte restaurants our favourite great holiday main restaurant evening entertainment golf buggy tiran island
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

This is the first time we went to a sensatori resort and we loved it. We really enjoyed the weather, the all inclusive is great but two of the better restaurants are not included. I love the fact they have kids club, entertainment in the evening, a piano bar and several pools. I also like the fact then one evening go to meet the management over drinks and canapés. Overall it's a beautiful hotel with great food and one doesn't really need to leave the grounds. There is a little before everyone, the entertainment is amazing, the choice of classes and activities plenty. We will definitely go back again. I would have rated it higher but felt like the room they gave us was far from the lifts and had only a partial sea view while the hotel was not full and they could have allocated a better one.

Stayed: December 2016
1  Thank Andreuta79
Reviewed 7 November 2017

From the moment we arrived nothing but 1st class in every department from house keeping to bar staff and towel guy , guys arounfv the pool and beach area , as soon as drinks running low they were all replaced . Totally and utterly amazing Place and cannot wait until all flights are coming back to this place and stop the suffering of this beautiful place . It thrives off tourism and is taking a big hit of late , very safe place with guards everywhere

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 7 November 2017

+ Nice rooms
+ Got upgraded to a spacious family room
+ Soft drinks from a bottle
+ A lot of choice at the lunch and dinner buffet
+ Good for snorkeling
+ Wifi available in most parts of the resort

- Only 2GB free Wifi (about 2 days for us with average use), after that the Wifi is paying!
- Animation almost non existant
- Too many Russians / Ukrainians (very loud, rude, yelling all the time, spoiling food, fighting in public...)
- Personel indifferent, addressed us always in russian
- A la carte restaurants only inside seating
- Some a la carte restaurants were closed
- Only about 20 tables outside at the buffet restaurant
- Food without much flavor, often cold and not refilled often enough
- All in snacks as from 11h, but at 11h15 all the chips are gone because "the kids took them all"
- We were charged for a late check out
- At the beach, all the sunbeds were "reserved" at 7 am
- Swimming pools are ice cold
- Very loud music at the family pool and at the beach. As the adult pool is next to the beach, there is no quiet area at the hotel.
- Lots of yelling, screaming, crying kids at the Adults Only swimming pool
I don't have anything against kids, but travelling with my young adult son, I am passed the stage of yelling and crying children and would have appreciated some peace and quiet at the adult swimming pool.

Be prepared for the mosquitos! :-)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank K8th
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I would like to say big thanks to the all staff of the Sensatori Hotel!
I couldn't even imagine it but my vacations there was absolutely amazing!
The nest holidays in my life!
Red Sea...beach in Sensatori is the best for me...Food in the restaurant is so delicious!
It is not my first time in Sharm and I know the average level of hotels but this hotel is unbeliveble place! Swimming pools, rooms with super veiw, fountains...I'm totally in love with you, Sensatori!
And special thanks for the animation team! You create my mood during all vacations! Julia and Mario, I hope to see you again! ;)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Big thanx to staff of this hotel. Очень внимательные бармены, официанты. And so nice animation teem. Very friendly, always smiley girls and boys. And personally big thanx for Perry. Very nice and sweet animator.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family