Well what can I say about the Sensatori hotel Egypt?????
Did i have any Sensatori moments that's a big NO.
My local Thomson travel agent's asured me that all building work had been finished & it was just cosmectic, well what a big fat lie that was. We got there on opening day & all seemed fab, hotel looked gr8, cocktails on arrivial music to a display of water fountains, we thought gr8, this is going to be really good, but let me tell you that's where it stops.
Lots of building work still going on cosmetic & building, we had rooms still be fitted up above us with drilling, hammering & sawing going on every day we constantly complained.
We had a jacuzzi room which was lovely but as soon as we used it, it left a dark scum line around where the pipes were still dirty from all the building work.
The food was nice at the begining, but then went down rapidly. The food that wasn't used at lunch we are sure they put out in the evening, the chicken was dry & tough as old boots.
Becareful when you order cocktails as some they won't make out of local achol & charge for.
All in all the weather was gr8, snorkling gr8, & staff both Thomson & Egyptian we really nice & tried to help as much as they could.
Even when we had a spa treatment the massage was good but none of the other facility's were working.
Do I think tis is a Sensatori 5* Hotel, NO it's just a family hotel with the Sensatori name
next to it.
Not 5* at all, my idea of 5* Sensatori is peace & quiet.
This hotel should have never been opened this early & still won't be finished for a while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad