6,954 results
All reviews chillax pool paradise reef latinos bar tipsy turtle animation team main restaurant health club sea view italian restaurant special thanks naama bay fish all inclusive package great holiday bar staff private beach couldn't do enough
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Great view , nice staff , place where you can chill and have much fun. The only problem is the quality of the food, but everything else is good. You can try many activities like banana boat, snorkeling and diving. They have a beautiful beach.
I will visit it again and again and again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Hilton W, Guest Relation Officer at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2016

Dear Ahmed N,

Thank you for your comments on our Trip Advisor page.

We was glad to know that our hotel’s services and facilities were up to your expectations.

It is always a great pleasure to receive a feedback from satisfied guests; with regards to the service we provide for our guests.

We are very happy to learn, that you will be planning to come back during your next vacation; we will be looking forward to welcome you back to Hilton Waterfalls in a very near future.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

We had a fantastc holiday. Few problems were dealt with and we were upgraded and accomodated to meet all expectations. We will miss our visit and seeing you all this year. Even more we will miss the gorgeous sunshine. Swim up bar and great people we met. .

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra K
Hilton W, Guest Relation Officer at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Dear Sandra K,

Thank you very much for sharing your holiday experience on tripadvisor.com. Its gives us a great pleasure to know that we were able to deliver an impeccable holiday experience as this is what we are here for and this is what we love doing.

Our absolute pleasure was to know that our team members have managed to deliver a bit of personal care as it’s our goal to provide an extra service to our guest and to let them feel most relaxed and comfortable.

We all look forward to welcome you at Hilton Waterfalls Resort as a repeater guests, please let us know if there is anything we can arrange for you or help with even before you travel again in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2016

I had a fabulous time has enjoyed the sunshine and wonderful places in Sharm el-Sheikh and also the people are great and the food was good I cut over someday I will return again to this great place weilso dom.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Hilton W, Guest Relation Offiicer at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Dear Weilsondom,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls and for posting your review on Trip Advisor site.

Our entire team is very happy to know that you had a wonderful relaxing stay with us and that our services and facilities were up to your complete satisfaction.

We are glad that our staff and food we have to offer meet your exceptions.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to our resort, hopefully soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 22 March 2016

I had amazing stay at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls, My wife birthday was last 17th of March, So I book room at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls as all of my family like this Hotel as we stayed there several times, The first staff I met was security very polite, smiley. Check-In welcomed by Maria as Gold HHonor repeater Guest, I got very nice room with sea and pool view as free upgrade as Gold HHonor, The room was ready and very nice fruit basket, at My wife birthday We surprised, at room there was very nice decoration by Mr Mohamed Moustafa and Mahmoud plus complimentary cake, I asked F&B team to arrange special dinner, Mr Mohamed Gad and Mr Ahmed Zakaria arranged very nice location and decoration, Sherif worked for us only, Chefs made a very delicious food, They made my wife birthday unforgettable. Internet was very good. The Hotel has great team gave every guest full attention and care. Thank You all Hilton Sharm Waterfalls team, My family and myself like Hilton Sharm waterfalls and will back again very soon

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton W, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2016

Dear WeamMoustafa,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls resort and for taking the time to post your review. The comments of our guests are very important to us, especially when they come from a Gold HHonors - our loyal guests.

Our entire team was very happy to read your review where you describe the impeccable holiday experience and efficiency of our team work.

We have shared your excellent feedback with all our team members and personally with those many, you have mentioned by names.

Thank you once again for your feedback and kind words of recognition.

Very best regards,
Maria Sherbakova

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Went to sharm el sheikh stayed at Hilton we were a bit hesitant in booking but once we arrived we loved the hotel the facilities and the food was delicious if your planing on booking a nice hotel do look in to this its very good value for money you won't regret it staff are very friendly to I would recommend it to all my family and friends

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Travel B
Hilton W, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2016

Dear Guest,

On behalf of entire Hilton Waterfalls team I would like to thank you for this excellent feedback on Trip Advisor site. I was happy to read your comments in which you praise hotel’s products and services.

We were very happy to know that all our services and facilities were up to your complete satisfaction. Our team members place a lot of efforts to make our guests feel truly relaxed and comfortable during their stay with us.

We hope we will have a pleasure to welcoming you back to our resort.

Best Regards