We have just returned from a wonderful stay at The Hilton Waterfalls hotel.
- The staff at the hotel were wonderful, always smiling, friendly and will do anything to help.
- Our room was extremely large with a huge super king size bed, which was lovely and comfortable. The room was cleaned daily to a high standard, and all towels and bedding smelt fresh and clean.
- The swimming pool and outside area was very clean with comfortable sun loungers (the pool was very cold, but refreshing!)
- The beach was lovely, with mattresses provided and pillows, a cocktail bar is nearby too so you can lay back and relax with a pina colada!
- All the food in the hotel is of a very high standard and very tasty, however we preferred the Al a Carte restaurants to the main dining buffet area as you get a more personal touch with a waiter and the food is cooked fresh.
- Our favourite restaurant was the Italian which we saved until the last night, highly recommended and our waiter, Mohamed was wonderful and offers service with a smile!
- The All Inclusive drinks menu includes a range of cocktails plus local spirits and soft drinks and the all inclusive food menu has lots of choice, in the seperate restaurants they also offer an extra menu for an extra cost. (which isn't much, if you fancy a steak, prawns etc)
All in all we had a really wonderful holiday, the small touches of this hotel make it special, the staff are so friendly and the complex is constantly being cleaned and polished.
The only very small complaints we have is:
- We arrived late in the evening (23:30) after a very slow, delayed transfer, we were starving and the only food they could offer us was some cold potato and frankfurter sausages in the Latino bar, which were horrible. I think the hotel should cater for late arrivals and welcome them with something a bit better than that.
- The hotel is full of Russian guests, and as others have said, were very rude and barge you out of the way.
- The spa staff selling the massages can get a bit irritating, asking you about 5 times a day if you would like to buy a treatment. (however, when you politely decline, they do quickly leave you alone). (until the next day...)
We feel very relaxed after a fantastic holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Hilton EMEA so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh