we have had three holidays here and find it gets better each time, the rooms are fantastic and the staff very friendly and helpful, the food is better this year and caters for everyone, the pools are lovely and refreshing when it's hot, a trip to old Sharm is a must, you can buy everything alot cheaper, dont be scared to haggle,they enjoy it as much as you, the night life seems to be for the italians, as it's run by them, night life is at naama bay, it's quite a walk, the staff at the casablanca were terriffic and we spent most evenings there, the staff at the Le Dome were the best, they looked after us very well, we had lots of laughs with the waiters and managers, we will be back again next year, we always enjoy our two weeks here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino Sharm El Sheikh, stretching across the sands of Naama Bay, overlooks the Red Sea and South Sinai desert and mountains. The resort's traditional Arabic domes and archways form a village-style ambiance. The resort offers a private beach for the world's best scuba diving in the Red Sea's legendary waters, and seven swimming pools for relaxing laps in the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Beach Resort And Casino
- Sonesta Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sonesta Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Sonesta