Had a fantastic time again at Sonesta was our 5th time.We were made so welcome by all the staff its as if we never leave and this is genuine. We have never had any problems love the food and find the all inclusive so good.
We tried the Casablanca and was really satisfied well worth a visit you have to give 24 hours notice.
We usually eat at the Dome its a lot quieter than the Citadel, but move over to the Citadel where the Shows are on at night. Saad and co, really work hard to look after you.
Went to the Ali Baba cafe this is worth a visit too.
We were really fed up with the constant annoyance of the staff from the Beauty salon they were coming round all the time it was worse this time and they wouldnt leave you alone, i am a beauty therapist and was really not impressed with the way they operated.
We booked a trip with the guys at the beach sinai by night, wasn't very impressed! We went on a mini bus and were waiting around for ages while they made pick ups and transfers onto another bus we hoped to do more of the stargazing that was the point of the trip but it only lasted 5 minutes . On the way back we passed the airport 3 times so we felt we should have booked through our tour rep instead so please beware we felt it was not worth the money,and was not organised well also the guide wanted £20 for a dvd when we said no dropped the price to £10 so we still didnt buy he was not happy.
Hope to return late May.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino Sharm El Sheikh, stretching across the sands of Naama Bay, overlooks the Red Sea and South Sinai desert and mountains. The resort's traditional Arabic domes and archways form a village-style ambiance. The resort offers a private beach for the world's best scuba diving in the Red Sea's legendary waters, and seven swimming pools for relaxing laps in the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Beach Resort And Casino
- Sonesta Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sonesta Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Sonesta