Reading some of the lengthy reviews of this rather lovely gem of a quintesential" small and friendly" (thompson's description in their brouchure) hotel made me lol!!
A party of three of us stayed from March1st for 14 days, we LOVED it, So much so we are going again in 12 days.
If you read the Iberotel's description of facilities it does what it says on the package but then!!!!
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.
I cannot describe the most wonderful setting the restaraunt is at especially for breakfast, on the sea watching all the diving boats prepare for the day. The cool breaze was very welcome in the heat and we were there for march 1st, we love the heat it did not spoil any part of our holiday, (Iberotel should charge for the air con outside)!!
When I book a hotel/or resort I always want a sea view room I have stayed at 5 resorts in Sharm all of them were 5* none of them offer the views you get from the Iberotel ALL ROUND, The Ibeotel IS ON THE SEA.
If you stayed at the 5* Jollie Ville just on the prom, the only sea view from their prestigeous rooms woul be accross the promenade past the beach and squinting through the palm trees!!
We have booked to come here once again in 12 days time, not for the decore in the room, not for the cats at breakfast, not for the noisy beach (did not afect us), not for the shop keepers who hastle you, just say (halas, imshi) they will leave you alone,and not for the AI, we had breakfast only which was always delicious and there are so many restaraunts and bars in sharm, you can also eat in all the hotels too, at most reasonable prices, a different restaraunt every night! (can't fault it), we are coming back for the fabulous location and sea views and for the wonderful way the staff take care of your every need 6* in my opinion. Why would I want to book elsewhere?
"Iberotel Lido, Momtaz, Maya maya! Look foward to seeing you soon, Shukran.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lido Sharm Hotel is a charming and intimate boutique style hotel directly facing the Red Sea water on Naama Bay, and in front of the plateau of Om El Sid hill. It is only two minutes walk from Naama Bay center and the heart of Sharm El-Sheikh City and only 11 km from the airport. Looking out from the roof of the hotel is like standing on the prow of an ocean liner as she reaches out for the sea. This stunning vista over Naama Bay is matched by a beautiful landscape, a clean sandy beach and a friendly, convivial and intimate atmosphere. Hotel facilities include exquisite restaurants and bars we have a pool and beach bar and La Folie Terrace Bar. As well as a range of leisure activities. Full reception facilities are supported by a 24-hour concierge service and Internet access in the lobby. Diving and snorkelling experince would not have easier with thier "Blue Ocean - Dive Club" diving center taking the advantage of being next to the mian boats jetty of Naama Bay. After a long day snorkeling just experiencing the bustle of downtown Sharm, take a refreshing dip in the pool before retiring to your room. Room Service is 24/7, and medical assistance is available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Lido Sharm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Lido Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Iberotel Lido Sharm El Sheikh