Me and the missus (were 28 and 24) stayed at the Iberotel Lido Hotel Naama bay in November 2011. It was the perfect location we were lit literally on the beach and a 3 min walk to the top of the Naama bay strip. The missus loves a drink so being close to all the bars was great!
If we had one criticism it would be our room was facing all the restaurants bars and clubs which was a little noisy at times but didn’t compromise us getting to sleep, if you want to be close to the town this is to be expected. The hotel itself was excellent value for money, we would highly recommend this hotel.
The room itself was perfect, spacious and cleaned thoroughly everyday which was great after I had been in the toilet the morning after a heavy night out! Lol Our room was on the top floor it overlooked the whole of Naama bay which was stunning day and night! We also walked out of our door onto the rooftop swimming pool area. The towel man is very helpful and friendly as is all of the staff at this hotel.
There were plenty activities to choose from we went Stargazing, Quad biking, doughnuts and Camel riding (my ears were ringing from my missus screaming in my ear whilst she was on the camel! But we both had great fun)
We did buy some of the excursions from a guy on the beach, he was a little cheaper than the holiday reps!
Eat at Dananeer restaurant as the food is amazing and cheap!
Camel bar is good for drinks and karaoke on Thursdays!
Overall great holiday, weather was perfect, hot enough to get a great tan in the day. Tip: take a jumper for the evening as it can get a bit nippy late.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lido Sharm Hotel is a charming and intimate boutique style hotel directly facing the Red Sea water on Naama Bay, and in front of the plateau of Om El Sid hill. It is only two minutes walk from Naama Bay center and the heart of Sharm El-Sheikh City and only 11 km from the airport. Looking out from the roof of the hotel is like standing on the prow of an ocean liner as she reaches out for the sea. This stunning vista over Naama Bay is matched by a beautiful landscape, a clean sandy beach and a friendly, convivial and intimate atmosphere. Hotel facilities include exquisite restaurants and bars we have a pool and beach bar and La Folie Terrace Bar. As well as a range of leisure activities. Full reception facilities are supported by a 24-hour concierge service and Internet access in the lobby. Diving and snorkelling experince would not have easier with thier "Blue Ocean - Dive Club" diving center taking the advantage of being next to the mian boats jetty of Naama Bay. After a long day snorkeling just experiencing the bustle of downtown Sharm, take a refreshing dip in the pool before retiring to your room. Room Service is 24/7, and medical assistance is available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Lido Sharm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Lido Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Iberotel Lido Sharm El Sheikh