Just back from a great holiday. All the staff were great, we felt like VIP's , won't mention names in case i forget someone, we were surprised how many people recognized us from the previous year. I must mention that it was Ramadan and although the staff could not eat or drink in daylight hours their courtesy and service never strayed from excellent even in some extreme temperatures.
The new Oasis bar was a nice touch and although this year the hotel was full to capacity the hotel never seemed overcrowded. They are constructing an Indian restaurant where the old Italian was and this has moved to the main building, which we loved to eat at.
The beach was lovely and invested in an underwater camera as the fish are amazing around the jetty and with a sea temp of 28 degrees you wont want to get out.
The pools were great as it was very hot 43 + degrees while we were there so found it difficult to be to far away from them.
We had Emir class this year mainly for the unlimited internet access, which was slow at times but adequate for the teenagers to keep there friends updated on what a great time they were having.
The entertainment team work extremely hard and you could never meet nicer entertainment managers than Alex and Kimo, great job guys.
Didn't do alot of trips as have done before, but Namma bay Hard Rock Cafe with the kids and Soho always worth a visit and the speed boat trip with snorkling and visiting the island was great fun. There was never anything outside the hotel but now there is a parade of shops with a supermarket.
Just a note to anyone going to Sharm we invested in some insulated mugs, they were amazing at keeping my drinks cold as the standard plastic cups they supply can get warm very quickly if left in the sun.
Special thanks to Basel and his staff for running a great hotel and giving us excellent value for our money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh