1,715 results
All reviews soho square royal guests rs guests honeymoon suite private beach seafood restaurant special thanks restaurants and bars special mention four seasons beach bar perfect holiday soft drinks big thanks choice of food pool staff fish
Reviewed 24 September 2015

An excellent, elegant hotel with top quality service and friendly staff. All small details are taken care of. Service is personalized and genuine from the heart, all employees work as if they are owners of the hotel,a highly respectable attitude. As an Egyptian I am really proud to experience the quality of Royal Savoy, then getting to know that it is a fully owned Egyptian hotel and not affiliated to any foreign chain. I believe that I now have a permanent address in Sharm El Sheikh.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank Ibrahim S
Reviewed 24 September 2015

My husband and I booked a well needed last minute trip to Sharm el Sheikh. It was to be our first visit, and given the excellent reviews of the Royal Savoy, we decided to book the hotel. Having come back to the UK yesterday, I can confidently state that the RS lived up to its tripadvisor hype. For the first time, when checking out, I truly felt sad to be saying goodbye to all the wonderful staff there. The hotel and its services are great, but it is truly the staff that make the hotel. I cannot recall one occasion where the staff haven not accommodated us without genuine pleasure. A specific mention goes to Abdul at the front desk who attended to our needs from the moment we checked in, and also to Nashaat who facilitated a smooth departure at the airport. In fact, i want to single out every single staff that we encountered there, too many to name, they were all fantastic. I would not hesitate to book. The only thing RS could improve on is the quality of their pillows which gave my husband quite terrible neck pain, and were quite uncomfortable to sleep on. Thank you RS for making this a memorable trip. We usually do not like to visit the same place twice, but I have a feeling we will be back!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank N B
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

This is the fourth time we have been to this hotel in 13 months. I can't add much to previous reviews because once again it was excellent. An extra special thank you goes to B Gammel for an easy and speedy airport pick up and check in. Very professional guy. Moby in the lounge bar ace as ever. Isaac and crew in the breakfast room. Hany at my favourite place. The seafood restaurant. Lovely lunches! Alfonse are rosmarino. They both remember us by name every time we come and are exceptional. You can't be the s class deal, everything is inclusive even in SOHO square. It's an all inclusive like no other. Jade, violetta and Anna always on hand with a smile and time to chat. They also book all your restaurants.

It's the best hotel in sharm and can't be beaten for what you get.

We are looking forward to coming back

Nicola and tom Handley

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nic S
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

Very friendly atmosphere, generous services, joyful staff serving you almost 24 hours with a big and natural smile ,any thing you just think of you will find it infront of you , food quality is sustained all over the hotel restaurants and bars.
In short they Pamper you wherever you are
It is the place of my dream

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Hamada I
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

The best hotel I've ever stayed at ...service is excellent the hospitality is second of nothing it's simply the place where all your dreams can come true...perfect place for honeymooners, for the retirement vacation,or even just to escape and take some nice tan ...food and soho square is where all the magic happen ...loved this place with all and every detail and I will never and ever have to take a second thought of where to stay in my next visit to sharm el shiekh

Trip type: Travelled with friends