In part i decided to go to the Royal Savoy based on reviews here at tripadvisor and i am very glad i did.The two of us stayed in one of the suite's and added S class,which is really great.
Being able to dine wherever you want in the many restaurants they've got is really good.
Food is very good and there are many many choices.
My personal favs are the Italian and the steakhouse[above the pub which is very nice and mostly full of people from the UK.]you can watch all the football matches there in the sunshine on a big screen:)
Like many before me have said,the service is amazing.Getting picked up from the airport by Abdallah and escorted through security in about 5 minutes is wonderful,he will do the same when you leave the hotel.
No que in a big lobby when you check into the hotel,instead they take you to their lounge where all details about your stay are explained whilst sipping on a cold drink .A very nice and personal way to get you settled in.
This same lounge is where you will have your breakfast in the morning,which i enjoyed everyday,the guys are very helpfull and friendly.I once commented that although the coffee was not bad, it was not as good as back home.this lead to four guys trying all machines they had untill they got me my perfect cup of coffee:) Mention something in passing,and people will start calling people until you are 100% satisfied[I thank you for your patience ;) ]
I am not a pool person,but the pools they have look amazing and there is always staff running around serving people cold drinks while they get burned/tanned.At the beach they have a private area just for Royal Savoy guests with a phone to call in your order.this is were we spent many hours :)
Thank you Mohammed for your service and friendship and thanks to my fellow guest Mr.Mario and Mary for spending some time with us there.
At the beach they have this wonderfull seafood place where i had most of my lunches,excellent food in the sunshine,felt like paradise.Actually never had a single bad meal the whole stay,lots of choice and all good.
I have noticed some people rather not stay around large groups of russian people,if you are one of them,you do not need to worry if you go to the Royal savoy.During my stay most guests were from the UK,Holland,Belgium and Italy.
Most russians stay at the Savoy,and should you like to hear their wonderfull loud voices and excellent choice in speedo's ,you can use the breakfast buffet at the Savoy .They also tend to have karaoke evenings at the Savoy which is actually a lot of fun for them and it made me very happy i was far away enough to not hear or see them :)
Before i went i was a little confused about the hotels,Savoy and Royal Savoy,both good,but should you want a lil more luxury and rest,i would choose Royal Savoy.they are close to eachother but still seperate worlds.
Soho square is a wonderfull place in the evening,so much to do.and very important...you do not get hassled..ever.[5 minute walk,or a golf cart]i did go to naama bay and tho it is fun,i'd recommend it to the younger travellers as it is full of bars and bright lights and people trying to sell you stuff:)
[Should you go..Zazza is a great place to see a show and smoke a shisha]
We always try to find the best hotels we can when travelling,usually pick from best leading hotels of the world or Relais et Chateaux.This is not a european 5 star in look and feel,but it is best in personal service we have ever experienced.
And in the end that is the most important thing.
To my friends at the Royal Savoy...we are already planning our next trip!
Thanks for making our stay so wonderfull Mohammed,Tito,Michael,Ehab,Emad,Mido,Mustafa,Abdallah,Samuel,Slavka,Anna,Eva,mahmoud,Mr Hany,Mr Hussein,Nashaat and all the other staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh