The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh
Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$ 109
US$ 100
Hotels.com
US$ 568
US$ 515
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
Hilton Sharks Bay Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$ 80
US$ 59
US$ 183
US$ 84
  • Breakfast included
Parrotel Beach Resort(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
US$ 83
US$ 65
US$ 55
US$ 268
US$ 126
  • Pool
Domina Coral Bay Oasis(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$ 57
  • Breakfast included
Reef Oasis Beach Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$ 131
1,602 results
All reviewssoho squarehot rockthrough passport controlprivate beachseafood restaurantmr hanyice skatingrestaurants and barsspecial mentionspecial thanksfour seasonsreception staffall inclusive packagebeach bareach eveningbig thanksscuba diving
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My friend and I spent eight nights at the Royal Savoy to escape the January weather and have a break from our families! I was given the responsibility for booking a suitable hotel as I have visited Egypt on two occasions previously. This time I wanted somewhere with that extra special exclusive touch and having looked on Trip Advisor there was no comparison with the Royal Savoy. The previous excellent reviews have really said everything I could possibly say about the level of service and the friendly but professional staff. Within fifteen minutes of arriving at the hotel I felt relaxed which is amazing for me as usually it takes two days before the chilled state is achieved. As a community mental health nurse you can imagine what a difference that makes!
We were made to feel welcome and were given a twin room as requested overlooking the pool and the sea. We paid for Bed and Breakfast due to a specific budget but spent only £100 extra on eating out due to the amazing canapes and drinks provided in our private lounge. Its those little extras that make this hotel special, the attention to detail, the personal service, the reply 'but of course' when a request was made. I had left my iphone in the lounge one evening and only realised when in the buggy taking us to Soho Square. As I turned round from speaking to the driver to ask him if he could look out for it, a colleague of his from the Royal Savoy handed me my phone. He had followed us to the restaurant in another buggy with my phone. 'All part of the service' was his response when I thanked him. Wow! Anyway, if you are looking for a relaxing holiday away from the stressors of modern life look no further than the Royal Savoy. As I said to my friend when she asked how much it would cost my reply was - 'Because you're worth it' (It was worth every penny/ Egyptian pound) Fleetway Travel was our travl agent on line by the way, flying from Manchester.
On a finaI note would just like to say a big thank you to the wonderful couples we met while there. You know who you are. Sara and Morag hope to see you there again for Kir Royal happy hours and doughnuts.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank jim1960bike
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My wife and I have just returned from a two week holiday at this excellent resort having been thoroughly spoiled by the wonderful staff at every level and in every department.
A spacious comfortable room,a wide choice of restaurants, excellent sports and leisure facilities, make for an unbeatable package.
Smiles all round and a genuine commitment to customer care, well done Management.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2012

just returned from a weeks stay at this hotel with my family.what can i say absolutely fantastic.first of all the wonderful staff .not a thing a problem for them .too many to name individually .so here's just a few .reception anna eva pool bar bishoy pool attendant ali lounge staff in s club . egg man food great .we had allincusive choice including all restaurants in soho square . all in all a great week thank you all

Room Tip: all rooms. on s club side
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank evertonfc186337
nastibu9, Royal Savoy Manager at The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

Dear Guest

Greeting from Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh.

We do appreciate your positive comments for Royal Savoy Resort and our team. Your feedback is very important for us and will be glad to welcome you again in Royal Savoy .

Best regards

Rabieva Nastasya

Reviewed 20 February 2012

We've just returned from our second trip to the Savoy and it has to be said that the staff were fantastic as usual. They make the place what it is. We have been elsewhere in Sharm but this is the best by a distance. Even though it was half term and the main hotel was quite busy it was a very different story in the Royal. The pools were nice, quiet and stress free with the usual first class service from the pool attendants. Anything we requested from the Royal reception was done quietly and efficiently. Even when we were late booking a restaurant they made sure we got a table. We had been a little concerned about security but we ventured out to the old market, 1001 Nights and the main mosque etc without a hint of trouble. We ventured into a run down market cafe where the locals go to play backgammon and smoke the hashish pipe but we still received a good welcome. It's great to get some sun at this time of year and with visitor numbers down now is the time to get there before the hordes come flocking back and spoil it. Most people see the TV pictures from Cairo and think it is all like that but Sharm is very secure. All that said, they have been refurbishing the rooms in the Royal for over a year now. It would be nice to think that this will be finished before next February because it can be a little noisy sometimes. And they could make the beauty parlour look a little less like some run down doctor's office (even though the treatments are excellent). It doesn't really fit with the standard elsewhere in the hotel. Nonetheless we shall certainly be back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2012

As a frequent traveller I have stayed in many hotels 5 star hotels all over the world but Royal Savoy is one of a kind! The staff is so professional and friendly, it was a unique experience. We had the S class all-inn formula which I would really recommend, all restaurants serve high quality food and all the beverages included were top! Excellent wines, sparkling wines, cocktails, everything you can imagine... Also at the poolside they make your holiday a dream, they pamper you till the last minute!!! Next year we will definitely go back!

• Stayed: February 2012