I just returned from a week holidays in savita. Definitely not 4 stars. Rooms are ok, have aq nice view and 2 double beds in a twin room.
Food is horrible-mostly rice and undercooked beef- no variety at all.
Very annoying staff at the pool. They try to sell you spa packages and be prepared to talk to them every half an hour.
And be aware there is no real beach
Definitely not going back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siva Sharm Resort & Spa has built a great reputation for friendly, professional service, excellent dining, and stylish surroundings. The hotel offers fantastic views across the Straits of Tiran, a stunning poolscape complete with a decadent swim-up bar, and its very own private beach with coral sand terraces and easy access for snorkelling on the Far Garden reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Siva Sharm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savita Resort And Spa
- Savita Resort All Inclusive
- Savita Hotel Sharm El Sheikh