All reviews play music sound of the waves piece of heaven amazing place hazem ras camp sinai sea hut
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

This place a more than just beautiful location and nice Chushas. This place is about the people who runs it. Farej, Salim, Mustafa and every single employee where absolutely wonderful hosts. The food is very good as well. This is a great place for nice people.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShoamR1
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Wow amazing place and amazing atmosphere. We came for 4 amazing nights and everything was perfect. The new moon is on the best beach in the area also and perfect for snorkeling. Also the staff treated us amazing. Perfect !

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

A beautiful and comfortable place, just by an amazing reef. We stayed at a room with AC, and another friend stayed in a hut. All of us were very happy with the rooms and the facilities. And the best thing about the place is the staff. Such good guys! Welcoming, extremely helpful, friendly and made us feel at home. Fare prices,good food, we highly reccomend this camp! Thank you Farag and all of the guys at New moon. Hope to be back soon.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank oheladom
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I stayed at this camp for 3 nights, the place itself is beautiful (all of Ras Shitan is beautiful of course), but the people who run the camp will try to extort each and every penny out of you and make everything SO EXPENSIVE!
we agreed on a price upon booking and upon check in he raised the price just because I have no where else to go and everywhere else is fully booked and he told me it is what it is!
And everything there is WAAAAY overpriced and so damn expensive and they try to add fees for things you didn't even have!
Overall I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank travelerC6390OJ
Reviewed 23 April 2018

I think about this place every single day and when I see their posts on Instagram it hurts my heart! I am dying to go back! The service was great! The food was outstanding. They served traditional Egyptian fare as well as American things like chicken fingers. I am not a seafood lover but the bori fish was delicious. We found an empty cabin in front of the sea and they happily allowed us to move into it. There is nothing better than falling asleep and waking up to the sound of the waves. Sometimes at night people would play music. It is very low-key but it is perfect. The restrooms and showers weren't far away and were adequate. The cellular service was pretty good, as well. Our cabins had a small light and one or two electrical outlets.

Room tip: Ask for a cabin in front of the sea.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leann G
Sarah F, Guest Relations Manager at New Moon Island Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Thank you very much for your review and rating... we are very happy you enjoyed your vacation and we are looking forward to seein you soon

Warm regards