What we liked:
+ quiet situation
+ nice beach, enough place for everyone
+ housereef, snorkeling nice and safe, best on the sea side (beach side is too sandy)
+ service : always friendly, helpful and quick
+ food (we tried the main restaurant and the beach restaurant)
+ animation (we played mainly beach volley)
+ kids liked the pool
+ free laundry (AllIncl.)
What we didn't like so much :
- Internet could be more reliable and free (AllIncl) for the whole stay (instead of a free 1/2 hour/person). I think this should be the standard in modern hotels.
* Relaxing on the beach is ok, but it is true, that there are some disturbances (offers for tours, camel rides, beauty salon etc.).
* Snorkeling tour is generally ok, but the so called 'Paradise Beach' isn't worth it.
* 1-day trip to Louxor is tiring but it's a must!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Iberotel Makadi Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Makadi Beach Hotel Makadi Bay
- Iberotel Makadi Beach Bay
- Iberotel Makadi Beach Hotel Bay