5,495 results
All reviews asian restaurant el paso main restaurant grill house ahmed salah animation team holiday concierge lobby bar a la carte restaurants head chef sunday roast aqua bar sister hotel next door booking system great holiday red flag thomas cook
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Like any hotel you are always apprehensive. From checking in to being taken to our room (which was what I requested through an email) 10/10 service, pleasant reception (which made a change) staff smiling, and greeted you in a friendly manner. On the way to our room we were verbally spoken to and told about a variety of things about the Hotel.

I have nothing negative to say about this Hotel, only to be positive and praise all that work there.

Room - clean and spacious, nice private 1st floor balcony. Bathroom again well equipped with towels, toiletries. Fridge stocked with water and 3 flavours of canned fizzy pop.

We are beach lovers, and I've got to say it's the best beach we have ever been on, the sea never goes out, lots of space between beds etc. What was wonderful and unexpected was the fact that the Chef Team used to come down to the beach every other day, saying "Good Morning", walk among us all offering fresh fruit and small pastries. Exceptional went above and beyond. Animacion Team also exceptional, best that I've come across.

Restaurants - Main - wide variety of choices, spoilt for choice really. Like any other a bit hussley bussley. As for the other Restaurants ( which you have to make a reservation for) excellent food, service, staff again always so pleasant (best staff I've had service from) I've been 6 times to Hurghada.

Beach Bar/Restaurant 10/10 great lucheon every day, fresh hot and cold food, with a wide variety of choices.

I would definitely recommend this Hotel to anyone, we are hoping to return September/October 2018. Thank you all at Mamlouk Palace.

Stayed: March 2018
4  Thank debbie2209
Mamlouk P, Guest Relations Manager at SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Mrs. Debbie,

We would like to thank you for sharing your vacation experience - we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay in our resort.

The tradition of Egyptian hospitality leaves us at hope that for your next vacation you will choose again SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace and we will do our best to make it an unforgettable experience.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was our first trip to Egypt and we were delighted to find ourselves in this hotel. The staff are just amazing, everybody is so helpful and friendly, and always ready to help you. The first day on the beach I was looking at the water with concern as I am afraid of jellyfish, the lifeguard immediately came over to ask what was wrong, and when I explained he waded in and picked up a jelly (there were a few small ones) and tossed it from hand to hand to reassure me that they do not sting and I was quite safe.
The grounds here are beautiful and the food delicious, so much to choose from. The head chef is a very visible character, constantly checking everything in the restaurant and ensuring everybody was happy.

This has absolutely no reflection on the hotel, but if you are travelling with Thomas Cook, do NOT go on the trip to the Rivoli Spa in downtown Hurghada, it was horrendous in so many ways, it'll be a long time before we ever go dare to go to a spa again. Shame on Thomas Cook for taking their customers there.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Gillhoward
Mamlouk P, Guest Relations Manager at SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Sunny Greetings from SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace & Resort,
First of all thank you for chosen our hotel to spend your holiday, and for taking a part of your valued time to share with us your vacation experience.
We are very happy that you had a great stay with us.
Looking forward to welcoming you back in your second home "second home" SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace,
Best regards

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

What do you want from a hotel; excellent food, 5 star service, first class WiFi, clean comfortable modern rooms and good drinks. This hotel has it all and more; shared resources with Garden Beach next door, including water park, night clubs and entertainment. Seek out Bahaa at the Oasis Pool Bar Garden Beech, he is amazing. All the staff go out of their way to make you feel valued. We will return.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Paul L

Dear Guest,

We want to thank you for your feedback about our resort. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and will be honored to welcome you again in SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace.

With best regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We have just returned from our 2nd visit and it was as good as ever ! Management take great care to ensure that everywhere is clean and in good repair, Food is plentiful, well prepared and varied. Thanks to Mohamed at the Pergola bar (great Mojito ) and special thanks to Ahmed Salah at the beach bar. His non-stop attention my Husband calls him the 'Messi' of bar service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Christine M

With best regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

First visit to Egypt. Travelled the last week in March to miss all the Easter rush. Got off the plane and headed out of the airport to the coach that was waiting for us, Little did I know that the people that are helping you with your luggage onto the coach do not work for the travel agents but work for the airport which is run by the military. The chap started asking for money even before he put the suitcases on the coach. SO BE AWARE HAVE A COUPLE OF POUND COINS IN YOUR POCKET.
Anyway we got to the hotel which is only a short and pleasant journey from the airport. We were directed into the hotel where we was given a form to fill in and passports were taken. 10 minutes later after being given a drink we got our passports back and given an envelope containing instructions and door key.
We had to follow this guy, who took three other couples to their room first before us. The hotel itself is clean and the grounds are immaculately kept. The double room was big and spacious, loads of wardrobe space and located on the first floor. The bedroom was perfectly adequate for what we needed. It had great air con, and a cold fridge. Towards the end of the holiday though, It annoyed me that when I looked around, at least 60% of sun lounger's had towels on them but were unused - I am sure people used to reserve them, use them for an hour and then go to the beach all day. The beach always had plenty of spare loungers but it was quite windy. The food was very good I did not expect to eat as much as i did while being on holiday.The bad bits - apart from the fights for a sun lounger, the only negatives were that getting a drink around the pool was a bit of a struggle unless you wanted to get wet at the bar. There was always a big queue and on three days they closed the pool bar completely due to high winds so I had to go to the Lobby bar to get drinks. The entertainment might have been good for the kids but the entertainment crew I thing personally were NOT any good. THE CHAP ON THE MIKE YOU GOOD NOT UNDERSTAND HIM AND WHEN THEY HAD A MAGIC SHOW ON HE CALLED A DOVE A CHICKEN. Apart from this I think it is a lovely hotel and the rooms were cleaned everyday.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank manna19712017

Sunny Greetings from SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace & Resort,
We are very happy that you had a great stay with us.
Best regards