We have just returned from a wonderful seven night all inclusive stay at this hotel and cannot fault it in any way. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained with a very large free form swimming pool,heated pool and a lazy river . There is also 2.5 kilometres of foot path throughout the hotel grounds and golf course. For the energetic there is a well equipped gym and a luxurious Spa for those who wish to be pampered.
At this time of year the weather is very good, 28 degrees with plenty of sun loungers at the pool and on the beach. (No need to get up early). Food in the main restaurant was plentiful, varied and of very good quality. You also have the choice of dining at Alexanders restaurant which offers excellent cuisine and is included in the all inclusive package.
The staff throughout the hotel, the gardners, cleaners, waiters, chefs, reception and bar personnel and management were extremely polite, friendly and professional and could not do enough to ensure your every wish is catered for, with special thanks to Mr Sadaan and his bar staff, Romany, Artef and the team, at the pool bar, Mr Essam, Mohammed, Adam, Romany and team, in the restaurant, Wael, Mr Magdi, Wahlied and Hanna. With our sincere thanks to Anna and Maren from guest relations who helped to organise and make our stay and my wife's birthday a memorable occasion.
Overall, an excellent choice of hotel for a relaxing holiday with high standards of service.
Hope to return very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel is an exclusive luxury hotel built in fascinating Swahili architecture, situated directly on the beach at the southern tip of Hurghada with a spectacular view of the sea. The hotel is famous for its luxurious spacious rooms and superb restaurants, and it presents a variety of unrivaled features; from a unique Lazy River, inviting you to lose yourself in the tranquility of a gentle river ride, floating through the landscaped gardens until you disembark straight into an amazing pool covering 5,000 m3. A private beach that is almost half a kilometer in length, just to relax or to play, with "Ilios" the world class dive club and aqua center, where you can scuba dive, snorkel, go windsurfing, water skiing or parasailing. A 9 hole par 3 golf course, floodlit, for playing a challenging game of golf under the summer night sky. As for the feeling of complete well-being; immerse yourself in 1000 m2 of the "Algotherm Red Sea Thalasso & Spa" for pampering body treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Resort
- Hotel Steigenberger Al Dau Beach