All reviewssister hotelbeach hotelegyptholidaymahmoudhurgada
Reviewed 21 October 2012

I enjoyed the time in this hotel because of the interesting guests and the really nice staff. I was so amused about the funny towel-animals and had lots of fun with the people surrounding the hotel, especially at the shops there. I´m not interested in the quality of the chairs in the pool area, so i liked the ambient surrounding in the hotel. Especially that was the "charme" of that hotel, not everything plastic and brandnew, The rooms were nice, big and clean and the hotel was like a big house in the city. All interesting things were near to the hotel and it was easy to contact people. The staff did everything to solve problems and was very helpful in every case. Disco and music on stage were also mixed for every interest, not only for the young and if you´re open for experience with the egyptian people, this hotel was the best base for. You´re not in a closed resort, you´re in the city and just walk out of the hotel, you find lots of interesting things to see. Shopping along the streets and on the nearby market is one of the adventures you can do and if you like the sea, you will find lots of offers like fishing, snorkeling and diving in the fantastic bluegreen waters of the sea there. Take a driver for some trips to the city or nearby points of interest, you will get everything you want whether you look for tourist bus or private trips. To learn about Egypt, the hotel in its place was the best choice.

Room Tip: all rooms are good!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Rolf H
Reviewed 21 October 2012

The hotel is located in the district of Dahar. Nearby is full of shops, restaurants, travel agents (where you can buy cheaper tours and scuba diving than in the hotel).
To the beach is about 300 meters. The beach is quite small for a complex of hotels
The rooms are big but they have old equipment. I didn't switch on Air Conditioner - I was afraid that it was dirty.
The food in the hotel is good - especially dinner (every day meals other nationalities).

Room Tip: If you get a room with a sea view, probably you will have an early wake-up included in price (the hotel is close to the mosque)
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Its great hotel very good value and nice location helpful stuff and lovely beach its great location in El dahar near to everything . I want to say thank you for the guest relations she is very helpful and smart just I have two comments about the main restaurant in breakfast they stop the guests on the dowr and than they don't escort the guests to the table and I didn't found any clean table and when I found it I pot my bag and bring my breakfast but I found another guests set on my table that's because no one escort the guests and when I ask in restaurant the supervisor tell me this is the kind of guests I don't know but I think the wrong come because no one escort the guests.....
And the second comments is the security in the hotel they looking to the guests by bad way like we are stuff but we are not stuff we are guests and they most know we are in vacations for enjoy not for to make problems so the most take training in guest contact and hospitality also to know the difirant between stuff and guest .....
But over all I enjoy in my vacation in this hotel and also I stay for the second time now in same hotel its great in every thing thanks for all the management

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank MostafaHilton
Reviewed 12 October 2012

We just returned from the Empire Triton Hotel. The staff of this hotel is very kind and helpful. This hotel is clean and convenient for a nice holiday. Rooms are very big.
The room with good working airco was nice in these temperatures. Problems are solved directly.
Staff is very helpfull and no question is kept unanswered. Our room was cleaned by Mohamed who made daily artificial figures of our towels. He was also daily curious about our opinion of his work. In the restaurant we only used breakfast which was good every day.
We are planning to return to this hotel when we go to Hurghada.

Room Tip: We had a room on the street side, on the 4th floor. There is no problem about "noise". The advantage is that you can see what is hapening in front of the hotel. We always had a good sleep. We can't compare other rooms. This is our only experience.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kees G
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Perfectly average. I found the room, service, pools, and beach all very average. Nothing was terrible, but nothing was amazing. The hotel seems a bit run down, but the whole city is run down so I expected as much.

The pools were decent and provided the sunbathing and swimming I was seeking. The private beach available to all guests was crowded and the quality of the sand was pretty poor. Towels are free at both locations though, which I thought was nice.

The breakfast buffet, although abundant in choice, was quite poor in quality. Its the only time during my time in Egypt that the food didn't agree with me...

If you're looking for a budget accommodation that provides the basics of a luxury hotel, then this is a good choice. If you're looking for something nicer, keep looking. And if your only worry is finding an inexpensive place, you can definitely find cheaper. I'd recommend the 4 Seasons Hostel.

This place also must have some connection with travel companies in Russia and Eastern Europe as that's where most of the clients were from. Made it difficult for a solo English speaking traveler to make friends.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo