The Palm Royale provided us with everthing we wanted for a perfect holiday.In short sun and relaxation on a perfect "carribean style" beach or lounging beside a quiet sheltered pool.Fine dining-a choice of 4 a la carte restaurants plus buffet 4 bars very good wine and beer adequate local spirits.Very comfortable large clean rooms bathrooms.Well equipped gym sauna steam room jacuzzi and spa with reasonable priced treatments and a long beach to run along and last but not least a very high standard of personalservice without being OTT from all members of staff who worked so hard to make our stay so comfortable. A few tips ROOMS-even nos sunniest -lower nos nearest beach so 1404 block 1 high floor sunny position near beach Beachfront rooms 3204 06 08 etc.AI Thomas Cook customers have best entitlement eg local spirits as well as wine & beer earlier start in bars 11am instead of noon.DRINKS-Wine drink OMAR KHYAAM red white rose avoid others!! Beers allgood stella luxor sakhara and my favourite Heinneken -draught heinneken in Nemos beachbar. local spirits are standard.EATING 4 a la cartes good food limited choice on AI buffet good standard fare Azur bar good snacks lunchtime Greek may be open for a la crte at lunch depending hotel occupancy.BEACH Excellent well spaced sunshades plenty bed great swimming off sandy shore.POOLS Large pool not heated nobody used!! Smaller heated pool sunny sheltered spot when windyACTIVITIES low key tennis volleyball stretching .ENTERTAINMENT Did not attend but I would say again ver low key.Summing up Perfect for what we wanted as outlined earlier perhaps not for you if you want lots of activities and a lively nightlife!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly located at the 1.2 km long private sand beach in Egypt is the Palm Royale. Here you can relax and enjoy the perfect holiday with your family and friends. The two bays offer a perfect atmosphere for privacy and enjoying the weather. The Palm Royale is just 45 km away from the airport of Hurghada and 50 km to the city center of Hurghada. Moreover, the city Safaga is just 12 km away from the Palm Royale. You have got the possibility to use the free WIFI from the hotel. Furthermore, the Palm Royale offers a kids club, Babysitting, a playground for children, a gym and four tennis courts. The meals are served in form of a buffet with fresh cuisine in the Palm Royale. Furthermore, several a la carte restaurants offer a huge variety of fresh meals. Many sport activities are offered during your holidays. You have the possibility to play beach volleyball, water ball, use the gym and many other water sports activities. Furthermore, the Palm Royale has got a spa area to relax and enjoy the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sentido Palm Royale Soma Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Royale Soma Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Intercontinental Abu Soma Hotel
- Intercontinental Hurghada