“From Hurghada to cairo”
Review of Aegypten Ausfluege

Aegypten Ausfluege
Ranked #76 of 275 Tours in Hurghada
More attraction details
Owner description: About Egypt Excursions Egypt excursions Egypt Tours Travel is not only one of the best companies in online tourism, but also a company that plays a major role in the development and improvement of the Egyptian and international tourist areas. Egypt is considered a pioneer in electronic tourism in the Middle East and Africa. In addition, we offer you luxurious and numerous services, which correspond to all expectations and wishes. The special background is well known to our customers who enjoy our exceptional service and access our travel offers. Egypt excursions management and staff have excellent experience in this area. They are highly trained and can speak fluent German. In our travel agency you can book: Day trips from Sharm / Hurghada / Cairo / Luxor / Aswan and the all cities of Egypt's country excursions from different ports of Egypt
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

One of the best experiences in the whole world. The tour guide met us in our hotel in Hurghada, and then we took a domestic flight to Cairo, less than an hour. During the entire journey, the tour guide was so helpful in feeding us with lots of information about the city, the culture and how to make our experience better. Upon arrival, we joined the rest of the group and we went to the bazar at the best time of the day because it was really quiet and we could appreciate all the place so well. Then, we went to the museum ( 100% recommended) and to The Gyza pyramids; we even went inside one of them, it was unbelievable !!!! No words, and at the Sphinx, the tour guide helped us taking very nice photos and all the atmosphere was wonderful. Afterwards, we visited an official papyrus factory, took a boat through the Nile river and ate at a wonderful local restaurant.
Furthermore, we had a nice time at an oil and perfume hand made factory as well (they offered us coffee and teas, was fantastic). Later on, we went to a sounds and lights show in the pyramids right in front of the Sphinx after having dinner in a lovely local restaurant ... really good price and completely worth it.... we learn a couple of Arabic words as a plus!

All reviews
"scarf"
"kings"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I enjoyed the trip to Luxor very much. It was a long but very nice day. The tour guide was nice and gave us a great tour through the temples. The boat trip on the Nile was an extra €10, but very much worth it.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were quite nervous about making this day trip - but most of what we read beforehand on sites like this proved right. It was a VERY long day and our guide Mohamad (as has been previously written) was fantastic - knowledgeable, protective where needed and very accommodating (he knows exactly where to take the best pictures at the pyramids).

Staying in a hotel in El Gouna we got picked up by a driver from the tour company at 0400 for an 0530 flight from Hurghada. Arriving at Cairo, where Mohamad and his driver colleague met us, we were delighted to find that we were their only customers that day (the German tourists, who easily outnumber the Brits in Egypt at the moment, weren't quite so lucky...)

The day took in fantastic trips to the Egyptian Museum, the pyramids/sphinx and Old Cairo and its winding streets, via lunch in a reasonable restaurant and a boat trip down the Nile (extra but worth it) - I honestly don't know how we would have managed to get from place to place without our guide and the driver was always ready to pick us up when needed. And Mohamad made sure we kept away from any hassle (those camel riders at the pyramids don't give up easily...)

The only slight downside (apart from the times of the flights - see above and below) being the obligatory trip to a papyrus shop where you felt a bit obliged to buy something after being shown how it was made into pictures - but it was a small price to pay for such an unforgettable day.

A bit of a shame that the flight back was at 2240 - and we didn't arrive back at the hotel till 0100 - but this looked like being down to the flights available from Cairo-Hurghada rather than a fault of the tour company.

So big thanks to Mohamad and the team at Aegypten Ausfluege for making it happen. We got some great photos - and had a family experience we will never forget.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I loved the trip, you see all the important things in Luxor in one day. Tickets to Karnak temple, Valley of the kings (not Tutankamon's tomb) and to Hatchepsut temple are included.
Our guide Well Ibrahim was very nice and knowledgeable about the history of Egypt. We got free cold water on the bus and other soft drinks. The lunch is also included.
The only thing I don't like is that there is not stated on the web page what you have to pay extra - for example 10€ for the Nile cruise. I would like to know this in advance not on the sight, because you never know if that is the real price or they put on a few extra euros to get more money from the turists. But other things were very good and met my expectations. We even got ice cream on the Nile cruise! (I recomend paying extra 10€ because you get on the other side quicker than with a bus, but you still have about a half an hour to enjoy the Nile and the temperature is perfect on the boat with a little refreshing breeze).

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I had booked a daytrip to cairo at the start of July. But unfortunately I had to decide to cancel the trip now as the company works very unprofessional. I had booked the daytrip from sharm el sheikh to cairo by the bus and also received a booking confirmation. Only to receive the next day an email from a Mrs Darwesh (travel agent) who tried to tell me that the government of egypt does not allow to do the trip by bus currently and that I need to pay an additional 88€ for the flights. That is not what I wanted and also had not planned to pay. The daytrip would cost me the same amount as my return flight from europe to egypt which I personally find as a total rip off. Mrs Darwesh replied in a very unfriendly and unprofessional way and did not want to accept my cancellation. Luckily I had not pre paid the tour so therefore I do not need to pay for anything as it states in their policy that you can cancel the trip at any time free of charge. I can only recommend to anyone else not to book a daytrip with this agency as they will try to rip you off and there are better companies out there who are also much cheaper.