Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect Trip to Luxor

We were a group of 24 from Bulgaria, picked up on time from the hotel in Hurghada. Our guide was... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Nasi G
Cairo and luxor

Both trip was fantastic and well organised all the tour guides were super good,kind and helpful! We... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Cynthia N
via mobile

All reviews irrigation canal karnak temple camel ride his knowledge great tour nile cruise day trip egyptian museum recommend this trip amazing trip soft drinks bedouin village hatshepsut scarf german landscape kings
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I enjoyed the trip to Luxor very much. It was a long but very nice day. The tour guide was nice and gave us a great tour through the temples. The boat trip on the Nile was an extra €10, but very much worth it.

1  Thank Laura K
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We were quite nervous about making this day trip - but most of what we read beforehand on sites like this proved right. It was a VERY long day and our guide Mohamad (as has been previously written) was fantastic - knowledgeable, protective where needed and very accommodating (he knows exactly where to take the best pictures at the pyramids).

Staying in a hotel in El Gouna we got picked up by a driver from the tour company at 0400 for an 0530 flight from Hurghada. Arriving at Cairo, where Mohamad and his driver colleague met us, we were delighted to find that we were their only customers that day (the German tourists, who easily outnumber the Brits in Egypt at the moment, weren't quite so lucky...)

The day took in fantastic trips to the Egyptian Museum, the pyramids/sphinx and Old Cairo and its winding streets, via lunch in a reasonable restaurant and a boat trip down the Nile (extra but worth it) - I honestly don't know how we would have managed to get from place to place without our guide and the driver was always ready to pick us up when needed. And Mohamad made sure we kept away from any hassle (those camel riders at the pyramids don't give up easily...)

The only slight downside (apart from the times of the flights - see above and below) being the obligatory trip to a papyrus shop where you felt a bit obliged to buy something after being shown how it was made into pictures - but it was a small price to pay for such an unforgettable day.

A bit of a shame that the flight back was at 2240 - and we didn't arrive back at the hotel till 0100 - but this looked like being down to the flights available from Cairo-Hurghada rather than a fault of the tour company.

So big thanks to Mohamad and the team at Aegypten Ausfluege for making it happen. We got some great photos - and had a family experience we will never forget.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I loved the trip, you see all the important things in Luxor in one day. Tickets to Karnak temple, Valley of the kings (not Tutankamon's tomb) and to Hatchepsut temple are included.
Our guide Well Ibrahim was very nice and knowledgeable about the history of Egypt. We got free cold water on the bus and other soft drinks. The lunch is also included.
The only thing I don't like is that there is not stated on the web page what you have to pay extra - for example 10€ for the Nile cruise. I would like to know this in advance not on the sight, because you never know if that is the real price or they put on a few extra euros to get more money from the turists. But other things were very good and met my expectations. We even got ice cream on the Nile cruise! (I recomend paying extra 10€ because you get on the other side quicker than with a bus, but you still have about a half an hour to enjoy the Nile and the temperature is perfect on the boat with a little refreshing breeze).

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I had booked a daytrip to cairo at the start of July. But unfortunately I had to decide to cancel the trip now as the company works very unprofessional. I had booked the daytrip from sharm el sheikh to cairo by the bus and also received a booking confirmation. Only to receive the next day an email from a Mrs Darwesh (travel agent) who tried to tell me that the government of egypt does not allow to do the trip by bus currently and that I need to pay an additional 88€ for the flights. That is not what I wanted and also had not planned to pay. The daytrip would cost me the same amount as my return flight from europe to egypt which I personally find as a total rip off. Mrs Darwesh replied in a very unfriendly and unprofessional way and did not want to accept my cancellation. Luckily I had not pre paid the tour so therefore I do not need to pay for anything as it states in their policy that you can cancel the trip at any time free of charge. I can only recommend to anyone else not to book a daytrip with this agency as they will try to rip you off and there are better companies out there who are also much cheaper.

1  Thank Manuell G
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

One for the bucket list - amazing. We did full day Luxor trip on 4th March.

Fantastic day trip - very handy for those staying at the Hurghada resorts. Easy to book online and confirmed pick up time by email day before. Picked up on time.Great value and price.

The minibus was comfortable and you can easily sleep during the 4/5hrs travelling to Luxor. There was an English guide and German guide. Our English guide was very polite, interesting and professional. The driver was very good. Couple stops on way and back to refresh.

Well worth the 10 euro to go on Nile boat - beautiful and relaxing.

The lunch at crocodile restaurant was tasty and includes vegetarian options. Delicious fresh juices.

This is a long day trip but you never feel rushed and it's a handy way of seeing the main sites. The sites are amazing and will take your breath away!!