“relax, unwind & be treated like royalty”

Sensimar Premier Le Reve
Ranked #2 of 221 Hotels in Hurghada
BIRMINGHAM ,UK
“relax, unwind & be treated like royalty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2011

Well what can i say after a fantastic weeks stay at this hotel we were literally "Treated Like Royalty"Overall this was a wonderful, relaxing holiday in fine surroundings with excellent food and drink,and plenty of sunshine with beautiful golden beach and fantastic array of tropical fish to see when out by the coral.
The management team Mr Fouquet to Mr Zarrifa have this place well run,and i would like to add here that it is not very often that you see a management team come round each day to check on guesst and make sure all is ok. I have to disagree on a write up on here that they rule the staff with a iron rod. the staff are very happy to go out to do what ever it takes to make your experience at this hotel a special one and this is not because the management team are breathing down the necks of the staff at all, its beacuse they want you to enjoy your holiday and make you happy.
I would like to say from the min we arrived and given a cold face cloth and a refreshing hibiscus drink after our long journey that this was the start of quality service that continued throughout our stay. We had a beautiful room with sea view overlooking the pool it is worth the paying bit extra for this view, there are buliding works going on as this a new resort and the hotel can only do so much to limit what you see and they have in our mind done the best possible.
The resturants are a must as the food is second to none, you are allowed one visit to each in a week, and if you find that you like one more than the other then guest relation are always happy to help and sort out you visiting again.( recommend fish and italian )
The buffet resturant was exceptional and not only the food and the choice, but the staff also. I was unwell for a short period 24 hours, and this im sure was due to the extreme heat change and not drinking enough fluids. However when it was noticed that my partner was eating with out me at breakfast Mr Khalid the resturant manager asked why this was.
He then proceeded to make me a tea drink or 4 different herbs and adviced my partner that i dont eat dairy food for the day, this drink was sent to my room throughout the day and in the evening once again he had the chief make me up a soup which also was sent to the room. this service was special and the following day I was feeling better and continued to enjoy my holiday. we also had excellent service off Osama who looked after us and made us laugh each day during meal times, Mena also was excellent and always had this amazing smile that would light up the room, it just seemed like nothing was to much trouble for these guys . I hope the management make a special thank you to these guys for looking after me when i really needed it.
The pool area was fantastic, towels always on hand and taken to your beds , cold towels given mid day to help you freshen up and cool down , your sunglasses cleaned throughout the day and drinks every 20 mins or so and most of the time with out asking, Hany you are amazing and big thankyou.
I have to say that both myself and my partner were a bit concerned about going to this couple only hotel, the reason is that we are gay male couple. I have to now dont be concerned if your a gay couple thinking of going, it was fine and infact i felt that we made more friends there than we have in ages lol, the guys would not take no for an answer to me playing water polo, not one but two days and i was best goal keeper ever,, think they were just keeping me sweet really.
The entertainment is low key and i know after talking to Mr Zakaria we brits are hard to please some times when it comes to music,lol , I have said that i will send some suggestions to him so that is may be a better experience on this front for all guest whatever nationality and he welcomes this .
Anyway this hotel will take alot of beating for service and food, and location is very quiet but you must have this in mind when you book, this is a relaxing, destressing, treadted like royals holiday so go ahead and book you will not be disappointed.
I have travelled all over the world and stayed in some fantastic places , palace hotel New York, Raffels in Singapore, all five star and this hotel the premier le reve is out there with them for service and FAR better in some respects.
We were so happy that we look forward to spending christmas with you all again, if we can get a good deal and a great room .
This holiday has to be ranked as one of the best we have had yet , and all made possible by the exceptional staff, from the bellboys to management team. who made us welcome from the minute we arrived to the grand send off when it was time to leave , BIG THANKYOU
Stephen & Stephen
Ps already recommended to friends and family who looking to book.

Room Tip: Take upset tummy tablets and rehydration stuff, and anti bac hand gel , aslo change money at machine...
4 Thank STOURBOY
GMLER, General Manager at Sensimar Premier Le Reve, responded to this review, 21 August 2011
Dear Stephen & Stephen,

Thank you very much for posting such a lovely and detailed review on tripadvisor as well as recommending our hotel to your friends and family. We really appreciate this. I am glad to read that you were treated like royalties throughout your stay and were able to relax and unwind while enjoying excellent food and service. It is very kind from you to mention that you feel that the staff is happy working here and not being pushed by the management like it has been mentioned in a previous review. I am sorry to read that you didn't feel well during your stay, but it is good to know that you were well cared about by the team members.
We eagerly look forward to welcome you back for Christmas.

Premier Egypt Hotels Sahl Hasheesh
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,323)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2011

I'd like to think i am quite well travelled and been very lucky to have stayed in some wonderful hotels, but this hotel by far offered something so special. Never have I had service like it. My parents had stayed the month before and raved about it so much that my fiancé and I cancelled our holiday to Taba and booked to go here, what a great choice!!
My parents while there had asked at reception if we could be booked into the same deluxe room as them, and sure enough on arrival we were taken to the most beautiful room, with a bed that could of slept about 6 and a wonderful sea view, we were totally blown away by the standard of the room!!!!
From the staff at the pool who insisted on putting your towels on your bed for you, to the waiters all who worked from silly o'clock in the morning to silly o'clock at night in the boiling hot sun and still managed to have a constant smile on their face and crack a joke with you, it made me feel humble at how hard they worked and yet could still offer a service quite this excellent...
If you are after a pure relaxing holiday, you never need to leave your sun bed, drinks are offered to you every 20mins or so and the pool bar offering lovely salads etc is a stone throw from you..
There were nice touches too with the Managers bar that you could use if in a deluxe room, just using a swipe of your room key for entrance..
We tried all the restaurants and the quality of the food was outstanding, the seafood restaurant was our favourite.
I actually could find no fault at all, I appreciate it's a new hotel and have all crossed that this level of service will be kept up over the years.
I am getting married this October and this hotel is so high on our list to return to for our honeymoon!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
10 Thank KimL08
GMLER, General Manager at Sensimar Premier Le Reve, responded to this review, 17 August 2011
Dear guests,

Thank you very much for posting your feedback from your recent holiday with us in June. I am happy that your parents didn't promis too much and that you had a equally relaxing vacation with us. It is really nice to read that you consider our level of service as excellent. We will do our utmost to maintain this.

I sincerely hope that we will see you again in our Premier Le Reve Hotel & SPA in order to celebrate your honeymoon with you.

oxford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2011

We have just come back from a two week holiday, and we had a fabulous time, the staff cannot do enough for you, from the moment you walk in the door. The greeted us with a welcome drink and a cold towel, which was much appreciated. All the rooms in the hotel are of a high standard, and the food is excellent in all the restaurants. There is plenty of room around the pool, so you need not worry about that. We are going back in November, so we look forward to seeing every one again. Best regards to Mr Hani Zariffa, Mr Fouquet, and the one and only Mr Moamen Magdy. Also regards to the pool managers Islam and Mouhamed Naquib. The pool boys worked so hard, regards to Hani and Carlos, the pool waiters. We will see you all in November, Jeannette and John.

Room Tip: ask for a high room
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear John & Jeannette,

Thank you for your pleasing comments which I have shared already with all the team members.
We look forward to welcome you back in November for another wonderful holiday in a fantastic hotel.

Wickford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2011

My wife and I have just returned from a 2 week stay at the Premier Le Reve. This was our first visit to Egypt and the thing that stood out most for us was just how genuinely friendly and welcoming the Egyptian people are. Without a doubt, the service and experience we enjoyed at the Premier Le Reve far exceeded anything we have ever encountered before.

THE HOTEL
Absolutely stunning. Spotlessly clean, beautiful gardens and luxurious rooms. We stuck with a standard room rather than upgrade to a deluxe and couldn't fault it. The air con works a treat and is much needed.
RESTAURANTS
The food is delicious. The main buffet restaurant offers a good variety, including a curry corner! I work in London and have visited the world renowned Brick Lane numerous times and in my opinion, Hani's lamb curry is up there with the very best of them! The Chinese restaurant is fantastic and you simply must enjoy a romantic meal for two by the poolside one evening at the Seafood restaurant.

Our steaks in the Italian restaurant were cooked to perfection.
SWIMMING POOLS
Beautifully clean and what's more, there's no getting up early to reserve a bed here! No matter what time of day you wander down to the pool, you're guaranteed a bed either by the main pool or the smaller salt water one. Ahmed and the recreation team are on hand with towels and cold flannels to ensure you're as comfortable as possible - and they even clean you're sun glasses!
LOCATION
Situated right on the beach, you can snorkel off the end of the jetty and enjoy watching fish of all shapes and sizes feed off the coral. The coral itself is now unfortunately colourless but the fish certainly aren't! The resort itself is clearly not yet finished as we were one of only two hotels open so apart from booking an excursion, be prepared to stay on site. However, if you are seeking a relaxing, do nothing type of holiday, this will be right up your street.
TIPPING
We had read some comments before going about the pressure to constantly tip the staff. This was not at all our experience and although we did tip on numerous occasions, we did so willingly and without feeling at all pressured. We were warned that getting hold of small denomination notes could be difficult but our advice would be to take sterling notes with you (£10 denominations) and exchange them in the cash machine in the hotel lobby. The exchange rate was 9.5 to the £1, beating the rates available back home and you avoid ending up with lots of 100 Egyptian pound notes.
ILLNESSES
We have read numerous comments about people getting ill and whilst myself and my wife did experience some discomfort for a few days, I am certain this had nothing to do with the hotel or the food. We were told that because it is extremely hot in Egypt, the climate change combined with a change in diet and drinking habits can cause an upset stomach. Whilst this is most probably true, you do want to enjoy yourself when away. Personally, we think the stomach upsets were in part caused by the water from the shower and taps. Although you obviously avoid drinking this, you can't help but get some in your mouth.
FINALLY, SPECIAL THANKS
As I said at the start, it was the service that really stood out for us and we would like to give a special mention to the following people, who helped make our stay so memorable;

The recreation team - especially Ahmed Tolba - you smile was as bright as the sunshine!

Carlos, Hany and Hany at the pool bar - for supplying us with refreshments through out the day.
Hatern and Abdel Hamied in the Long Bar - 2 crazy cocktail shakers!

In the main buffet restaurant our fantastic waiter Emad. So friendly and efficient, a future manager I’m sure.
If you’re thinking of going to Egypt, why not choose the Premier Le Reve. You wont be disappointed.
Enjoy!!!

Dean & Rachel

13 Thank Dean H
GMLER, General Manager at Sensimar Premier Le Reve, responded to this review, 15 August 2011
Dear Dean & Rachel,

Thank you very much for your posting on tripadvisor. It is really nice to read that your first visit to Egypt has left such a nice impression with you. I am thrilled that you found our property to be spotless clean and the food to be delicious in all outlets.
We hope that you will choose our hotel for another visit whenever you decide to stay once more in Egypt.

St Helens, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2011

I echo a lot of the comments made by Jimster, a rather forthright Yorkshireman, who was in a group of us staying at the same time. Service from all staff was outstanding, even allowing for the Ramadan no drinking/eating retrictions imposed on the staff. Room comfort, surroundinds & pools were clean and well presented.
My chief concerns are with the Gala nights, were no other choice is available for dining. On both occasions the meat quality and food temperature was sometimes poor and lukewarm. Desserts were getting melting in the evening heat. I did speak with the Manager about this, and although, he listened carefully, I wasn't trully satisfied by his comments. Staff effort withstanding, I do not think the Gala evenings are a good idea.
The only other things I would comment upon are the 1 outside toilet block for both the beach and pool users & the lack of somewhere to walk to, due to the hotels location

4 Thank gsxbeaverhousen
Dear valuable guest,

Thanks a lot for sparing the time to post your feedback on this forum. I am happy that you join the previous postings in saying that the service has been outstanding and the hotel clean and well presented. Regarding your concerns about the Gala Night, kindly note that we have made a trial before and kept one of the a la carte restaurants open as an alternative to the Gala Night. Unfortunataley the demand has been really low and I can't open a restauarant with only two table reservations. The food items in the chafing dishes are hot and we regularely take temperature samples. I am checking currently with the chefs whether it is feasable to arrange a grill from which the food items can be picked up right away in order to avoid queueing for it. Thanks once again for your feedback regarding your stay and I hope to see you soon again in Sahl Hasheesh.