We have just returned from our second visit to The Three Corners Ocean View El Gouna this year and are planning a third one in November. Something we have never done before in 40 years of travelling worldwide.
This hotel offered everything we asked for and more, we cannot speak more highly of all the staff from the security/valets at the entrance to the men that cleaned our room and right through to the Chefs that cooked for us. The hotel has a wonderful friendly atmosphere and the reception staff and guest relations were so helpful in everyway.
We had a lovely room with a view over the lagoon and although some folk felt the food was repetitive we found there was something different to choose from each day. I feel the mistake is to eat a bit of everything at everymeal time rather than be selective, after all we don't sit down to dinner at home with beef in beer, chicken casserole and fish and chips all together.
The hotel also boasts 2 A la Carte resturants and a really good dine aroud programme enabling you to eat out at many of the resturants around the Marina at a discount. The backdrop of the Abu Tig Marina makes for a wonderful setting and the whole area, some of which is still being developed is really pleasant.
A great experience not to be missed is the local taxi service which cost approx 50p per person in a (Tuc Tuc or Toc Toc) and you can book a one hour tour of the area for approx £7-£8. All in all a perfect holiday for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel**** Prestige acclaims a special location in El Gouna. Stretched along the Abu Tig Marina, the two swimming pools are unique: one overtops the Red Sea itself while the other pool is set in the middle of this superb Marina. The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel, as well in the Le Soleil building as in the Du Port building, offers waterfront lodging, dining, shopping or poolside fun and prides itself in indulging your desires. All guests can enjoy the facilities in our two building freely, no matter where they may have their room. Travelling alone, as a couple, or with a group of friends, Ocean View represents the best adults only quality holidays in an exclusive, stylish environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Ocean View Hotel
- Hotel Three Corners Ocean View
- Three Corners Ocean View El Gouna