Just returned from our fifth visit to this Hotel. Its like a home from home, it is not the poshest of hotels it is only three star, but for a relaxing laid back holiday it takes some beating. El Gouna is one Egypts best kept secrets its an oasis of laid back calm with lovely marinas, bars, restaurants and shops where you do not get hassled. The Three Corners Ocean View is clean and the food is ok though not brilliant. How this Hotel scores highly is the atmosphere and friendliness you are never short of someone to chat to, and have a drink with. The staff are very friendly and do all they can to ensure your stay is one to remember. Already booked for next year.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel**** Prestige acclaims a special location in El Gouna. Stretched along the Abu Tig Marina, the two swimming pools are unique: one overtops the Red Sea itself while the other pool is set in the middle of this superb Marina. The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel, as well in the Le Soleil building as in the Du Port building, offers waterfront lodging, dining, shopping or poolside fun and prides itself in indulging your desires. All guests can enjoy the facilities in our two building freely, no matter where they may have their room. Travelling alone, as a couple, or with a group of friends, Ocean View represents the best adults only quality holidays in an exclusive, stylish environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Ocean View Hotel
- Hotel Three Corners Ocean View
- Three Corners Ocean View El Gouna