Jaz Dahabeya
US$ 51
US$ 56
US$ 50
  • Breakfast included
The Bedouin Moon Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$ 44
Shams Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$ 50
US$ 48
Hotels.com
Club Red Dahab(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$ 38
  • Beachfront
1,097 results
All reviewsanimation teambeach baraqua gymwater polospecial thanksevening entertainmenthotel beachbelly dancingkite surfersharry nasslagoon areakids clubfantastic hotelmain restaurantgreat holidayrestaurant staffbig thanks
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Mido . Boody . Mizo . Anna animation team thank you so much for funny and great game's I will be back for him they are my family .bar man ashraf thank you for good drink .thank you kerollos in the reception and door man Mahmoud are the best people I met in the Hotel with great customer service experience .

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
JazDahabeya, General Manager at Jaz Dahabeya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Thank you for choosing Jaz Dahabeya to spend your holiday.

My team and I would also like to thank you for your valued feedback. You have provided us with great motivation in our strive to continuously improve the service we offer.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Wonderful place, lovely view, good food, clean and cozy rooms,,, Animation team is the real spirit and Enjoyment of everyday in Jaz Dahabeya,, super friendly,
Creative, energetic, and funny team,, thank you Mizo, Mido, Boody and Anna we will come back again for sure because of you guys :)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Its one of the best vacation friendly professional animation team mizo Anna Ahmed body and Mr hossam reservation manger , service was great , food quality was perfect , I would really recommend all my family ,friends to have such great vacation with this team and in the hotel

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

It was a very nice time, we really enjoyed the two nights their from 30 Nov 2017 till 1 Dec 2017, the service quality is very high and they have a making animation team started from Mrs. Anna, Mr. Mido, Mr. Body, and headed by the great leader Mr. MizOoOo.

I do recommended every body to enjoy his Dahab vacation in Jaz Dahabeya.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

its was beautiful holiday with my friends thanks alot for all jaz family for great time special thanks for mizo mido Anna body the best animation team make our holiday nice and beautiful night mr hotel