US$ 38
US$ 35
US$ 31
Alf Leila Boutique Hotel.(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$ 45
US$ 40
US$ 89
US$ 121
  • Pool
El Primo Hotel Dahab(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$ 66
The Bedouin Moon Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$ 50
US$ 49
US$ 39
US$ 66
  • Breakfast included
Christina Beach Palace(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$ 45
  • Breakfast included
1,210 results
All reviewsanimation teambeach baraqua gymwater polohotel beachharry nasslagoon areakite surfersfantastic hotelkids clubevery eveningmain restaurantrestaurant staffspecial thankssharm elblue holea free shuttle bus
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Wonderful place, lovely view, good food, clean and cozy rooms,,, Animation team is the real spirit and Enjoyment of everyday in Jaz Dahabeya,, super friendly,
Creative, energetic, and funny team,, thank you Mizo, Mido, Boody and Anna we will come back again for sure because of you guys :)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
JazDahabeya, General Manager at Jaz Dahabeya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Thank you for choosing Jaz Dahabeya to spend your holiday.

My team and I would also like to thank you for your valued feedback. You have provided us with great motivation in our strive to continuously improve the service we offer.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Its one of the best vacation friendly professional animation team mizo Anna Ahmed body and Mr hossam reservation manger , service was great , food quality was perfect , I would really recommend all my family ,friends to have such great vacation with this team and in the hotel

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

It was a very nice time, we really enjoyed the two nights their from 30 Nov 2017 till 1 Dec 2017, the service quality is very high and they have a making animation team started from Mrs. Anna, Mr. Mido, Mr. Body, and headed by the great leader Mr. MizOoOo.

I do recommended every body to enjoy his Dahab vacation in Jaz Dahabeya.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

its was beautiful holiday with my friends thanks alot for all jaz family for great time special thanks for mizo mido Anna body the best animation team make our holiday nice and beautiful night mr hotel

Reviewed 29 November 2017

We stayed at Jaz Dahabeya hotel from 19.11-28.11. 2017 and I am willing to mention that the hotel is wonderful, very cosy and has peaceful environment.
The service is excellent and cuisine is marvellous.
I would like to mention the best staff who made our holiday memorable: Mizo, Anna - these two never let us get bored starting from the morning exercising, volley, evening entertainment with live music, dancing, all this was adding more colours in our romantic journey. Separate thank you to manager Hossam who gave us free late check out for couple of hours due to our late departure flight.
All the hotel staff is very friendly and helpful, thank you guys a lot!
We will definitely come back and will highly recommend your hotel as must visit.

Thanking you,

Looking forward to seeing you in nearest future.

Anzhelika, Volodymyr

Room Tip: Best for windsurfing and water sports activities
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
JazDahabeya, General Manager at Jaz Dahabeya, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017