1,302 results
All reviews animation team beach bar aqua gym water polo hotel beach harry nass lagoon area kite surfers fantastic hotel kids club every evening main restaurant special thanks restaurant staff sharm el blue hole a free shuttle bus
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

its was beautiful holiday with my friends thanks alot for all jaz family for great time special thanks for mizo mido Anna body the best animation team make our holiday nice and beautiful night mr hotel

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
JazDahabeya, General Manager at Jaz Dahabeya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Thank you for choosing Jaz Dahabeya to spend your holiday.

My team and I would also like to thank you for your valued feedback. You have provided us with great motivation in our strive to continuously improve the service we offer.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

We stayed at Jaz Dahabeya hotel from 19.11-28.11. 2017 and I am willing to mention that the hotel is wonderful, very cosy and has peaceful environment.
The service is excellent and cuisine is marvellous.
I would like to mention the best staff who made our holiday memorable: Mizo, Anna - these two never let us get bored starting from the morning exercising, volley, evening entertainment with live music, dancing, all this was adding more colours in our romantic journey. Separate thank you to manager Hossam who gave us free late check out for couple of hours due to our late departure flight.
All the hotel staff is very friendly and helpful, thank you guys a lot!
We will definitely come back and will highly recommend your hotel as must visit.

Thanking you,

Looking forward to seeing you in nearest future.

Anzhelika, Volodymyr

Room Tip: Best for windsurfing and water sports activities
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
JazDahabeya, General Manager at Jaz Dahabeya, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Thanks a lot for you all jaz family for a great time, special thanks for Mizo, Anna and Ahmed the best Animation team, you guys make our time really joyful and worth it :)
Night is amazing guys you have to spend some time there !!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Its one of the best vacations,friendly profissional staff ,clean comfotable room and tasty food , the heated pool was amazing the beach is very clean and quite ,i recommend this amazing hotel for all who looking for quality and relax especial thanks to reception staff and ziad from the pool bar ,will back sooooon

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
JazDahabeya, General Manager at Jaz Dahabeya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

It was perfect vacation in this wonderful view hotel with wonderful staff and a special thnx to the perfect animation team mezo and anna who made our days funny see you soon isa and again thnx a lot

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
JazDahabeya, General Manager at Jaz Dahabeya, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017