Alf Leila Boutique Hotel.(Dahab)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 60
Hotels.com
US$ 34
US$ 31
El Primo Hotel Dahab(Dahab)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 52
US$ 44
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 66
US$ 56
  • Breakfast included
Club Red Dahab(Dahab)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 22
  • Beachfront
Bedouin Lodge Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$ 23
Hostelworld.com
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
US$ 101
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsdive centreyoga classeslaid backgreat divinglocation is excellentcouple of nightsrooms are cleannice poolenjoyed my stayhotel is situatedarishaseaasloonsitepromenade
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Staying in Dahab in Dec, it was a bit windier on this stretch of coast than around by the Lighthouse - but much much more chilled out. The hotel is a relaxed, hospitable, easy place to stay. You can walk down in 5-10 mins to the restaurants and shops in the busier end of town, but personally I was much happier to be a bit away from all that. Lovely staff. Good value.

Room Tip: Ask to be on the first floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2013

I have just come back from a wonderful week at the Coral Coast Hotel in Dahab. I've never stayed at such a laid back and welcoming hotel, where all the staff are so helpful and friendly. The Fantasea Red Sea activity site at the hotel was also fantastic. I really recommend this for a holiday/diving experience. I have come back so relaxed and happy! Can't wait for my next visit!

Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank greentrees19844
Reviewed 4 January 2013

My wife and 2 daughters stayed here for a week over Christmas. We wanted a hotel in the town with an in-house dive centre. We had adjacent rooms on the ground floor overlooking the pool and with views over the Arabian Gulf to the mountains of Saudi. The rooms are east facing so great sunrises. They have a main restaurant, a bedouin style restaurant on the beach and a great relaxing area for drinks also on the beach. All the staff / management were extremely friendly and would do anything to assist. The location is excellent being only 5 mins walk to the shopping / bar area. Unfortuneately we didnt manage to participate in the yoga classes, but did make use of their travel / excursion team who tailored a trip to St Catherines Monastry for us (on Christmas Day). We did 6 dives with Fantasea and were very impressed with their professionalism, good quality equipment and their high regard to safety. My wife and I completed our Advanced Diver certification at the Blue Hole...Amazing.

Room Tip: The rooms on the first floor were being renovated so expect them to be very good for the 2013 season.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Hotel is small and very friendly all the staff work hard to make your stay relaxing and just brilliant. With excellent views and good food this is our number one hotel in Sinai. The town is interesting without the hassle of Sharm

Room Tip: no room service nor fitness centre but is does offer yoga and has a swimming pool even though it is right besides the sea.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I spent 10 days at Coral Coast and had a lovely time. My room overlooking the sea was gorgeous and all the staff are extremely friendly and chilled, always up for a friendly chat if you want to. Everyone speaks perfect English and I had some good conversations. No need to sit by the pool as the beach is so close. It's only 10 mins away from the main strip but a little more quiet. Eel Garden reef is just 5 min walk away where I indulged in daily snorkelling admiring the amazing underwater world.
There is a yoga studio attached to hotel where daily yoga classes can be attended also overlooking the sea. Hotel has in-house dive school and travel agent to arrange any trips for you so everything under one roof.
I recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for superior room with sea view. Some rooms have slightly obstructed views because of kitchen and yoga studio. Room 40 was brilliant.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo