“Brilliant diving!”
Review of iDive Dahab

iDive Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a range of individually designed dives in small groups conducted by highly trained instructors, providing customers with unique diving experiences in a relaxed yet professional environment. We provide the best diving experience possible, are constantly striving for improvement and we are equipped with the latest developments in technology, facilities and course material.We also have our own research facility, the “Open Ocean Science Centre”, which is used for student groups and meetings of industry professionals to devise action plans on sustainable management.
Reviewed 28 June 2015

I spent 4 days with Idive dahab and loved it. Nice friendly guides, fantastic diving and very good cheap accommodation. Hans (the manager) was the best at fixing things! And I'm very happy to say that safety always came first, which I think is really important. Thank you Jan, Ashmed, Mike and Hans for great days!

Hans L, Inhaber at iDive Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2015

Hi Katarina,

always a pleasure to dive with a colleague!

Hope to see back in Dahab sooner than later!

Have a great time

Reviewed 21 May 2015

Have dived with Pharaoh dive centre at El Quiseir so booked with I-Dive through this association. Was thrilled with service provided by Jan and Simi, a great selection of sites visited and excellent house reefs.

2  Thank kev h
Hans L, Inhaber at iDive Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2015

Hi Kev,

thanks a lot for your really nice comment! Was a real pleasure to have you here.

Please stay in touch for the Depththerapy courses.

Hope to see you again here in Dahab or El Quseir.

My very best regards to Jem

Reviewed 5 April 2015

This winter I visited Dahab, and Egypt in general for the first time, and ended up in the I-Dive center to test out diving in the red sea.
The relaxed and warm atmosphere directly made me feel welcomed and comfortable around Hans and his team. They never make you rush, and organize every day after the chilled and easygoing lifestyle of the small City. There was no sign anywhere of the danger of sinai they show in the media.
A great place to escape from the stress of real life, and to experience Egypt far from the big masses of tourism.
The diving itself is truly recommendable! The abundance of wide spread corals and marine life amazed me from the first dive onwards. The guides are always friendly and also take care of you in between the dives. There are good restaurants at every dive site, where you can spend the time in between relaxing in the sun, or having a fresh juice.

Hans and his team surely give their best to provide you a pleasant holiday, and also organize activities outside of the water to see attractions around the area.
I truly enjoyed my time with I-Dive, and cannot want to go back for the next time!

Hans L, Inhaber at iDive Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2015

K2 - was great to have you here! And all the team is looking forward to have you back here.

Have a great time

Reviewed 12 October 2014

I have only good things to say about iDive in Dahab.
I was there for 3 month and it was the best decision. The people there are really friendly, cooperative and you get part of them in the first seconds. Furthermore the divetraining is on the highest level. I really want to go back as soon as possible!
If you want, they organize safaris for you to Ras Mohammed, Thistlegorm and many more points. And also the hotel can be booked with Hans from iDive.
To say something about the political situation. I never felt unsave or uncomfortable! All the people there are so nice and none of them wants to scare you! I really can recommend you to go there and have a really nice time. You won`t regret it.

Also the Open Ocean Sience Centre, a marine biology center is associatet to the iDive Divingcenter. You can do Courses there, where you get really good informed about the Sea and the ecosystem of the coralreef. Especially this I really can recommend.

In gernerell, iDive operates in a sustainable manner. They have a collecting station for plastics and cans, which they give to beduins to recycle it.
You also notice this manner, to protect the reef and the enviroment, in their diving. The quality of this is very important for the whole team. They all use easy entrances, you are not allowed to touch anything or destroy anything and also they made a bouyancy park, to train you in your bouyancy and make yourself feel better, because you can improve your diving skills.

At least I just want to thank the whole team for the really nice and unforgettable time in iDive Dahab. I will never forget these positiv experience! THANKS to Hans, Sheikh Salem and the rest of the brilliant team!!!