“Could not have asked for more”

Black Rock Dive Centre
Ranked #5 of 85 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: We pride ourselves on having a very personal and professional approach to our customers diving holiday needs, whether you are solely diving or wish to combine it with other activities. Our fully qualified and highly experienced instructors run the full range of PADI courses, daily guided dives and snorkel trips.All this plus our unique liveaboards, INON Underwater Photography courses and photography specialised dives, you're sure to have an experience of a lifetime with Black Rock.
Reviewed 29 June 2012

This was my first Diving trip and to say I was a little apprehensive was an understatement.
I was lucky enough to be on a ono to one course and the instruction was fantastic. Easy introduction into the course and all lessons are taken at a pace dedicated by the student so I never felt under pressure.
The Dive centre itself has excellent facilities, and is in a great location foe easy access to the many varied dive sites around Dahab.
Equipment was inn fantastic condition with plenty of backups if there is an issue.
I will certainly be returning and would recommend Black Rock if this is your first time diving or a seasoned pro.

All reviews
"dive centre"
in 31 reviews
"absolutely loved the experience"
"great diving"
"buddy"
in 3 reviews
"advance"

Reviewed 29 June 2012

Spent an amazing week learning to dive with UEA Sub Aqua Black Rock. Was intending to do my PADI Open Water, but got hooked and ended up doing Advanced Open Water too, which was well worth it. The dive school is extremely well organised, even picking us up from the airport in Sharm and arranging our transport to and from the hotel every day. They accommodated our individual needs, and made sure everyone had the best time possible. The instructors really know their stuff, and can teach a wide range of skills. They are also great at spotting and pointing out underwater wildlife, which really enhanced the dive experience. They are always happy to chat between dives as well. Felt safe and in control at all times, as well as having a huge amount of fun. It has been my ambition to learn to dive for years now, and I can't imagine a better place to achieve it! Thank you Black Rock!

Reviewed 29 June 2012

Cant thank them enough for everything they did for us! Had an amazing holiday, felt really safe in their hands and will definitely be going back!

Everyone was really nice and it felt like they were your friends rather than someone just getting through a days work.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Just come back from a week in Dahab with a massive group of students. All I have to say is the staff at Blackrock are friendly, attentive and fun to dive with. In total we had a group of 21 people and we were all looked after individually even in a massive group. The Dive Centre was well run by Nick and Sally and all the trips ran smoothly. We even got to see a turtle on the Boat Dive trip organised.
If you are looking to learn or dive for please, I highly recommend that you will not regret diving with Blackrock.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I visited Black Rock Dive Centre along with the University of East Anglia's Sub Aqua Society and although we were only there for a week our trip was jam packed with excitement, we traveled to a different dive site every day and saw just about everything! The instructors and dive masters at Black Rock are not only brilliant teachers but they, and the rest of the staff, are incredibly friendly and fun to just hang out with after a long day in the sun and sea. Thanks to Black we now have over 15 newly qualified divers in our society! I would go back in heart beat!