“Not good anymore”

Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, International, Egyptian
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Blue Beach Restaurant is situated on the shores of the Red Sea in the well known Blue Beach Club Hotel complex. We offer international and middle eastern fare in a relaxed environment. Our chef and staff look forward to being at your service!
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Went to this restaurant several times over some years and liked it. Apparently, there was a change in the kitchen and this time, the food was disappointing. Can't recommend it at the moment

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We have vistited the Blue Beach Restaurant for our dinner frequently and we really liked the taste of the food offered. Especially I loved the Chicken fingers with french fries with the amazing sauce!!!
You can order inside the restaurant and even enjoy your dinner sitting on the beachside outside and watching the sunset. It is truely breathtaking and the food is awesome!
I loved it and we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 4 November 2016

They have a big restaurant inside but the best place is out by the sea....I know if a want a good steak always I come to the Blue Beach because the steak si good!!! Good place to meet friends and hace a nice beer with nice soft music before the arrival of a good size and tasty steak!!!

1  Thank AlfonsoAlongi
Reviewed 23 September 2016

If I have the urge to have a steak there is for me only one place in Dahab at the moment and that is Blue Beach restaurant. Service is good, not exceptional but the steaks make up for it for me.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

Average dining option, but good settings. limited options can serve you at the bar nearby, while watching a football game.