“Excellent, friendly, professional dive centre with great location in Dahab”

Mirage Divers Diving Center
Ranked #15 of 83 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: We and our diving crew believe in real social diving holidays which combine both safety and fun whilst experiencing a whole different culture in a truly unique atmosphere. Mirage Divers is a PADI Certified Five Star Dive Resort No. S-35523,Member of CDWS 2011 and EUF certified center for European Recreational Diving Services according to the international EN & ISO Standards.Whether you want to learn how to dive or you are an experienced diver who wants to explore some of the world prime dive sites, we are willing to tailor your experience in Dahab, Red Sea to suit your wishes.We are located in Mirage Village Hotel - Dahab - Egypt. On the northern side of Dahab's beach between "The Light House" and the stunning "Eel Garden" dive sites. Within 20 minutes in the diving centre you will really feel at home and find you are already a friend with everybody!
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent, friendly, professional dive centre with great location in Dahab”
Reviewed 17 September 2011

The team at Mirage were excellent during our recent stay in Dahab. We were a group of 4 divers from complete beginners to advanced level and the dive centre gave us great advice and organised a number of different dives for the group.

The team are both friendly and professional with a relaxed and informal vibe that is perfect in Dahab. Located between the Lighthouse dive site and the beautiful Eel Garden site the centre is in a great location yet not as crowded and impersonal as other dive centres within Dahab.

I would definitely recommend Mirage Divers to anyone visiting Dahab, whether you are a complete beginner or whether you are very experienced. You will have a great time!

1 Thank RichieSt
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Hungarian first
Exeter, Devon
“Diving in Dahab = Mirage Divers”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

My friends and I have spent just over a week in Dahab and upon a local friend recommendation we decided to pick Mirage Divers. They have good facilities and I believe they are a Palm PADI Centre, I was already a qualified diver but I did my Adventure course with them and a few other dives which went great.
The equipment is well looked after and in good condition and they are always happy to accommodate any requests. The atmosphere is always easy going, friendly and chilled. I only dived with one instructor and he was brilliant, very nice, knowledgeable and easy going. Based on my personal experience I would definitely recommend you giving this place a try.
Thank you guys in Mirage, hopefully catch up soon- Karma xx

London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Welcoming and patient with this trainee diver!”
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Really can't fault this. Egvyptians spoke good English and at least one UK instructor who was a joy to chat too.

I felt safe and looked after throughout.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank ecotube
Cairo, Egypt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best Diving Center Ever ... 2nd Time”
Reviewed 11 September 2011

My Second Visit there i feel like home

i dont feel that i am a CST at all just feels like home

the staff and the owner the car driver that takes you around ... the food thye offer the Coffe with Milk :)

Everything thing is AWESOME .... if i have time i will stay there forever .....

Mirage Staff You all ROCK ....

You are the only place i will ever go to in Dahab

1 Thank ShereefEmara
around the world
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“i had a great time - again!!!”
Reviewed 7 September 2011

i had a great time again (3rd stay!!). I am very happy with mirage divers and will come again in october 2011. they made me feel like a part of their team. thank's everybody for everything!!!

the guides are very concerned about safety of us and the reefs and surrounding environment.

i also like the place of the dive-center. it is quiet, anyway it is not far away from the "lighthouse", they have an entrance direct to the beach and a good restaurant with also helpful staff!

i made my adventure diver last year, this year my advanced course, also nitrox with mirage, and had a lot of fun!

and finally, i met a lot of wonderful people!

I can just recommend this place 100%, Meya Meya :)

Visited August 2011