“It's Number 1 in our book!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dahab
Pearl of South Sinai
Ranked #48 of 53 Hotels in Dahab
Reviewed 16 January 2009

This hotel and their sister hotel, the Nefertiti in Luxor, were our top 2 hotels during our holiday through Egypt. The rooms are large and clean and the location is great, being just a short walk away from all the conveniences you need without the noise. But the overiding factor was the staff. Sinbad and his staff were amazing. They were so laid back and accommodating and went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed our stay. We spent a few nights by the fire on the cushions smoking sheesha and drinking tea with them. It really was a fantastic experience that you just couldn't get at some 4 star expensive hotel. They helped arrange tours for us (take the trip to Ras Mohammed - WOW) but were never every pushy in any way.
They would have to be some of the most amazing staff we've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. We couldn't recommend the Pearl of South Sinai more! Just stay there and see for yourself.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 November 2008

I had booked two days before I came to see what this place was like, and I stayed for 11 days. The location is one street back from the really busy beachfront, so it is much quieter for sleeping. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff was really friendly. I acctually had other people I met change hotels to stay in this one. The bathrooms and airconditioning for every room is a definite plus. I would return here for sure.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2008

First off the place was absolutely spotless, the people that run it are so friendly. Mustafa in particular helped me arrange tours and airport pick-up, unfortunately a lot of people try to rip you off in Dahab, if they know you're from out of town, but these guys are very honest............ As for location it depends on what you're after, if you want to be close to the sea and the beach, maybe 15mins walk is a bit much but I was more than happy to be on the quieter side of town and you're free to walk to the beach or discos if you want a bit of action. My only tiny problem was that they didn't change the sheets during my stay, but then again, I was only there for a few days and I'm sure they would have done it if I'd asked and there was only one bin in the whole room which was in the bathroom which had a small ant problem. But these were really small things and the pros more than outweigh the cons. I'd highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Dahab

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with friends
1  Thank la_globetrotteuse
Reviewed 19 September 2008

Stayed here for a few days at the end of May and loved it. The hotel isn't directly on the beach but it is nice to be able to walk out the entrance and not be harassed by vendors and restaurateurs. The hotel and Dahab are great places to end a tour of Egypt or just get a break from the busier parts of the country.
The guys that run the place are excellent hosts and make you feel at home. I hope to visit again.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank drifter37
Reviewed 7 July 2008

i've stayed at pearl of south for 3 night it was the best 3 days i had in egypt the staff was so great and helpfull i'm hightly recommend this place Thank you guys

• Stayed: June 2008