The Beachcomber Resort(Avalon)(Great Value!)
US$ 350
US$ 339
Hyland Motor Inn(Cape May Court House)(Great Value!)
US$ 136
US$ 119
Alante Oceanfront Motel(North Wildwood)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 272
ICONA Avalon(Avalon)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront porchnew ownersloft apartmentfresh fruitother guestsbanana breadthe main dragdietary restrictionshome bakedcasserolejacuzzi tubhomemade breakfasttall personwonderful breakfast each morningstone harborlarge familysmall table
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The SeaLark is a perfect solution if you're from a large family trying to free up space at your family's Avalon home during busy holiday weekends. I stayed at the SeaLark over July 4th weekend to give my Mom an extra bedroom at our Avalon family home. The SeaLark is wonderful! I stayed in the newly renovated, beautiful upstairs loft apartment and it was perfect! Barb even gave me the delicious left over breakfast banana bread for my Mom which she loved. Highly recommend the SeaLark if you have a family overflow situation.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank J M
Barbara Ann N, Owner at Sealark Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to have you. Hope to see you again.
Barb and Ed

Reviewed 27 May 2017

I stayed here the first open weekend of this season while attending a woman's retreat in Avalon.
Excellent proprietors- very accommodating and the location is ideal. Highly recommend it- in fact I plan to make this my annual retreat haven!

Room Tip: Enjoyed the privacy of room 1 with its own entrance and area to store my bike
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Barbara Ann N, Owner at Sealark Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

Thanks for your great review. Look forward to seeing you again.
Barb and Ed

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Barb and Ed are so hospitable, Barb cant do enough and Ed has many funny stories. they both make you feel at home yet respect your privacy. Renovations on top floors this past year are great. The B&B is quaint and historic. only a block from the beach!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank billwest278
Reviewed 18 May 2017

This is the 3rd year that my teen daughters & I come here for Mother's Day weekend and we wouldn't have it any other way. The rooms are quaint and so cozy. We love the Artist Loft the most. It's a short stroll to the beach, restaurants & shops. We look forward to breakfast which is always amazing. The owners, Ed & Barbara are so warm & hospitable, it makes you feel like you're staying with family. We had no idea that they remodeled the rooms this year. We were pleasantly surprised with the upgrades; especially the new large modern shower. It's such a relaxing atmosphere & the price is right!
We are considering staying twice a year now. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: The Artist Loft is the biggest room, but all are adorable.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Hilda A
Reviewed 13 May 2017

Our son and his wife bought us a getaway at this wonderful B & B for a gift as they knew we needed a rest in the middle of getting ready to move from our home of 33 years, to an apartment. Since the beach is our "happy place" we looked forward to our 2 nights. Barb and Ed were very accommodating when we needed to change a date because of our situation. Ed even emailed us great directions to their place...better than map quest! It was not their busy season yet, which was terrific for us since we needed the extra peace. We stayed in lovely suite #2...with some beautiful antique pieces, a comfortable king bed, and tasteful flowered wallpaper. The electric fireplace was a nice touch as the temp dropped down in the evening. I could see the sun rise while lying in my bed and looking out the bedroom door to the east window, Very cool for us!!
Our breakfasts were delicious and loved that Barbara and Ed were willing to share some recipes! Can't wait to actually make my own Sullivan Bread. Ed used his homemade bread for a delicious french toast bake one morning. I also look forward to making the grape breakfast bread! Mmmmmmm
This B & B is a very close walk to the beach. One afternoon, we came off the beach to find homemade tea with sliced lemons and banana bread as a treat! It was wonderful to enjoy while sitting on the porch.
What was super cool for us is that our first day there, we enjoyed breakfast in Avalon, lunch in Stone Harbor, and dinner in Cape May. It doesn't get better than that! This B & B is also right off of rt 9 and/or the Garden State Parkway, depending upon which way you travel. Thanks Barb & Ed, for a great 2 night stay in your "home." We highly recommend The Sealark B & B.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Barbara Ann N, Owner at Sealark Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thank you so much for the glowing review. The biscotti were great too. Ed can't wait to try your recipe. Hope to see you again soon. It was great meeting you!