“Excellent sushi!”
Review of Natsumi - CLOSED

Natsumi
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 23
Description: We offer a new and refreshing option for those of you who are looking for delicious seafood with sophisticated Japanese style. We use ingredients from Galapagos, south america and japan creating an amazing culinary experience.
Reviewed 16 April 2017

We found this sushi restaurant by accident, but we were happy to have a dinner here. We ate three different sushi rolls and had hot sake and beer! Great service and great food!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

I was surprised to find a sushi restaurant in the heart of the Galapagos but they were everywhere. At Natsumi I had thier Tiradito of tuna Nikkei style. It was good and highlighted the fish and the asian flavors well. The sushi I had was mediocre. I would had expected it to be very fresh but it lacked something. I would not go back for sushi.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I am spoiled with good sushi in Seattle, so I was a bit hesitant to try sushi in Ecuador; however, I was pleasantly surprised! Natsumi turned out to be my favorite restaurant in Puerto Ayora! Order the "Tartar" roll - a lightly fried roll, filled with avocado, and topped with tuna and fried sweet potato. The softness of the rice and avocado was nicely balanced by the crispiness of the potato and the tuna was very fresh. It is an inventive roll and very well done. The sake sashimi was also fresh and worth ordering. I suggest that you order one of their roll combinations to save some money - we went with the "Osaka" which provided your choice of 3 rolls for around $30. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

We are not sushi experts but this is great! We love the CA rolls and all the basic stuff They have panko, the Miso soup memorable The sea food salad was wonderful

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Ate here twice, the fresh products and specially the Tuna makes the food here just amazing, add the good attitude of the staff and chef's and you have one of the best restaurants in Galapagos (if you like sushi off course)

I really enjoyed every bite and moment and noticed that even they the Salmon from Chile and it is not as fresh as the Tuna and other fish they have, yet the salmon rolls are better than most of the Sushi you'll find in chile. Good surprise

Anyway, you are in Galapagos and desire for fresh good Sushi? This is the place for you!

Good luck!