Lowest prices for your stay
$134
$102
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
$134
Priceline$102
Travelocity$134
Trip.com$134
All reviews ping pong table the owner santa cruz yogurt will stay there again taxi driver following morning main street breakfast was included nice hotel laundry service few blocks i highly recommend this hotel each morning minute walk a great stay the air conditioning
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2022

My wife and I spent 3 nights at the Hotel Coloma recently and thoroughly enjoyed it. The hotel was clean, comfortable, a great value & the decorations were charming and topical. The room was spacious, quiet and comfortable with a microwave and a fridge. The breakfasts by Angelica were great. She was charming & friendly and a great way to start the day. She was very engaging and always in a great mood. We enjoyed her company very much.Erika at the front desk was very professional and helpful. She answered many of my questions prior to my arrival which helped immensely with my trip planning. I highly recommend Hotel Coloma and will definitely stay here again if I am ever in Puerto Ayora again.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ximena Coronado Trujillo, Dueño at Hotel Coloma Galapagos, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2022

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.
It was a pleasure to help you to have the best experience and memories here in Galapagos.

Reviewed 7 April 2022

Hotel Coloma is in a great location. It is an easy walk into town and there are shops and restaurants within minutes. The harbour is a 5-10 minute walk.
The hotel is quirky in a good way. It fits the Galapagos environment. Rooms are decent size, clean and comfortable. Erica on reception was a great help with help and advice and also booking some tours.
Breakfast was good and served by friendly staff. There is a small pool that was refreshing after a day exploring in the heat. There is a nice communal area with water and alcohol available, there is an honesty list for any alcohol used. All in all a great stay in a nice hotel on a magical island

Date of stay: March 2022
CARLOS COLOMA, Dueño at Hotel Coloma Galapagos, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2022

Reviewed 5 April 2022 via mobile

Nice place with fantastic service from both Ericka and Filadelfia. They gave great recommendations. They also booked us ferries and tours at the last minute - and got us better than advertised rates on the tours. They accompanied us places to make sure we got where we were going. Great experience!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 March 2022 via mobile

We had a great experience at this hotel. From the time we first contacted them for information for our stay, they were extremely responsive. Ericka at the hotel responded via WhatsApp quickly and kindly.

The hotel is very comfortable. The four of us were able to stay all in one room. There is a courtyard on the first level with tables and a self-service bar and hot/cold water station. The breakfast served each morning was tasty and the ladies who cook and serve were really nice. There is a ping pong table in the restaurant area.

The location is very convenient: just a few blocks from the pier where the Bay Tour leaves from. There are many restaurants and shops nearby. Charles Darwin Station is within walking distance, also.

When asking for advice and assistance in planning tours, Ericka connected us with Filadelfia. Filadelfia arranged all our tours and transfers from and back to Baltra Airport. Everything went very smoothly. Filadelfia met us each morning to be sure we got to the right place at the right time. She was so dependable and caring, which feels great when you are far from home.

On the first day, she showed us where the main street with the restaurants and shops are and made recommendations that we discovered were very accurate. We were always confident that the arrangements she made were the most convenient and enjoyable. On the days we were tired, she arranged for a taxi to take us to the local pier.

The tour companies and guides she connected us with were wonderful!

The Bay Tour was wonderful. It was a good way to start the week as it was only a half day. For those tired from traveling, you may want to consider this as a first day option. Our guide was really knowledgeable and fun to listen to. He talked patiently to our son who is studying Marine Biology.

We did 2 full day tours (Bartolome, Isla Plaza/Punta Carrion) on the catamaran Adriana. It is a beautifully maintained boat with a kitchen, 3 bathrooms and 2 small bedrooms. The captain and crew were very professional, courteous and friendly. The lunch we had on both days was so delicious! There was a meat and vegetarian option. Both were great. Our tour guide was Venus. She was very knowledgeable and friendly. Although I was afraid to snorkel, she led me around the snorkel site and helped me to see the fish.

I will recommend this hotel to my friends who are interested in going to Galapagos. I know Ericka, Filadelfia and the wonderful staff will take great care of them.

Trip type: Travelled with family
CARLOS COLOMA, Dueño at Hotel Coloma Galapagos, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2022

Reviewed 22 February 2022

I had a short stay in the Galapagos and decided to headquarter on Santa Cruz island. I searched Tripadvisor for recommendations and decided to stay here at Hotel Coloma based on theprior reviews and the price. Good decision. The hotel spontaneously contacted me days before my trip to let me know the process of getting from the airport to town - and it is a process. They sent a taxi driver with a nameplate to make my transfer easy. I was greeting with nothing but warmth when I arrived. That continued through my entire stay. The owner Jimena lives with her family on the property and they have essentially opened their home to you. All of the photos are accurate. The place is charming; it is on a main street in town, which surprised me, but once you step inside you wouldn't even know it! The atmosphere is totally casual, but if you need something, your needs are tended to in a timely manner. I loved the breakfast space and the woman who cooks breakfast (I am sorry I missed her name) is a delight. Erica at the front desk was great. I recommend this place and if I find myself back in the Galapagos, I will absolutely stay here again. I don't think I have ever been better cared for at a hotel.

Date of stay: February 2022
1  Thank GilmerSensei
CARLOS COLOMA, Dueño at Hotel Coloma Galapagos, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2022

Ximena