“Good drinks and food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Ecuadorean, International
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Ate here twice. Had the Peruvian ceviche and it was delicious. We also had the sushi which was better than the sushi restaurant around the corner. Service was good.
The sushi 2 for 1 deal is only on the combo's. Always ate on the patio as inside is too hot.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for GALAPAGOS PLANET SUSHI BAR RESTAURANTE

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

When my husband and I walked past, we thought the patio full of patrons was a sign of good food, but we were sadly mistaken. We waited to be seated, but when nobody helped us we seated ourselves. After waiting about 15 minutes for a menu, I finally had to flag a waiter down and ask for one. Other tables had fajitas, which sounded great, so I placed an order for the steak fajitas. I also ordered a sake nigiri since the sign said it is a sushi restaurant. What I received was SO disappointing! The meat was so overcooked that it was tough as an old boot. The menu said that it came with salsa, guacamole, and sour cream; instead I received cream cheese and something that looked like green mayo...this is a warm environment, so I have a hard time believing there are no avocados around to make real guacamole! The sake nigiri looked pale and sweaty - definitely not fresh. I asked for a bottle of water and they said they had none. This is the first restaurant I have ever been to that did not have water. The food was very expensive for the quality. Don't let the crowd fool you - avoid!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

This place is right on the malecon and close to all The menu is adequate, sushi is standard and served after 4:00

We found this pretty hot for lunch with minimal AC inside and not much of a breeze outside. The wifi is good

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Not a sushi bar anymore, but great happy hour cocktails and excellent food. We loved the appetizer "patacones con todo" which was fried/sauteed in butter plaintains (not breaded) with grilled chicken, steak, pork along with some salad items. Very yummy with our frozen margaritas and mojitos. We also had dinner here one night -- lobster in coconut sauce for me! Delicious. Pricey, but reasonable compared to other even generally cheaper restaurants. Service was fantastic. Sat outside right on the main street by the bay -- Charles Darwin Ave.

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

This was our favorite place to spend the evenings. The cocktails they served during the happy hour, were well prepared and really yummy. I recommend the Piña Colada. Also, the desserts were amazing. I tried Tiramisú and Helado Frito (fried ice-cream) and they were great. We asked the waiter if we could change some if the ingredients of the courses we wanted and he had no problem. So we enjoyed everything we ordered with no problems. I totally recommend this place!

1  Thank Yasna O